Author: Sonic67

Shooting at Parliament

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:12:35 Mobile | Show all posts
Mate, I'm giving up now. You don't seem to follow anything I'm saying.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Its very worrying what you've said and I think it represents the worrying position we find ourself in, in this matter. I wonder where you affiliations lie.

Use magic Report

More worrying is how he managed to get from the car to the gates, through the gates and that far towards the "Ramp" area.
Even if you do not know the layout.You can see it all on the news etc . A car crashes at speed . Huge noise . Panic and screaming etc. A large  "Muslim" carrying a knife runs towards the corner of the square around the corner towards a gate that has many armed police officers . He gets past all of them .

Now something is seriously wrong there .He should have been shot at the gate . Security was not exactly great and this might have been the reason the Police officer died .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
He didn't get past all of them. He was confronted and stopped very quickly. He didn't get inside the building. It is definitely tragic for pc palmer who got stabbed but immediately after that the terrorist was shot and stopped. The police did a good job stopping him asap.

I imagine after this they will have armed police on the gate though rather than inside the door.

Use magic Report

I walk past there nearly every day, and all I can say is that it seems like you have never done so. You seem to be lacking the context of that environment and over simplifying it immensely. I think the boys and girls involved in the protection detail done a superb job. The rehearsals really paid off considering how quickly and efficiently they responded across all involved services and agencies.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:12:36 Mobile | Show all posts
This is the UK . we dont have "Protection detail"  here ! And I know that corner and the surrounding areas very very well . I have been there for hours and hours , day after day many times .

Yes it unfolded quickly . But he still made it some distance . And that needs addressing . Also the CCTV operators should have raised the issue very quickly .It was obvious something was going "left field" on the bridge .They would see the driver leaving the car and running towards the corner .This alone should have had all the bells and whistles going .

Use magic Report

so all they have on the gates and patrolling is what? !!!

Use magic Report

Brilliant so we have got an arm chair expert in here now. Just what we require :thumbs:

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:12:37 Mobile | Show all posts
Well it a far better picture than you tried to paint .Try having a debate as if everyone is present in a room etc .It might calm you down .You claim to know things , are you also a arm chair expert?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:12:38 Mobile | Show all posts
It's right that questions are asked and challenges made.

However, no doubt lessons will be learnt and adjustments made to the security arrangements at Westminster.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部