Author: doug56hl

Deployment of troops following Manchester bombing

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 03:24:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes, but is ANIC even that official? What if your aren't a Sunni? As far as I can tell only in Turkey there is an official state appointed body. To me the whole challenge is that what is real or fake is down to so many factors with not true single authority. I gladly stand corrected. There are so many fractions and variations with so many people not agreeing with each other.

Now the real interesting point is that here we have a 'fake?' Iman standing up, speaking out, giving a few home truths, but that seemed to be muttered is that he is a fake. Ok lets entertain that for a moment. So why aren't the real ones making a statement like that, why aren't they fighting against it. Why is it incredibly hard to get buy in from the community for intelligence purposes. Why is it that everything seems to be dismissed, this guy is a fake, the leaflet at question time provided during the open day is not official. The people that do this in the name of Allah aren't muslims. And so on.

Nobody is suggesting all muslims do this, but hey denying that there is a problem, and trying to kill any sensible conversation by calling those ask critical questions bigots and racists is not going to help deal with this.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:24:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Well considering someone asks a serious question then why can't you give an insight of what makes a real iman? How do you get formally certified?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:24:03 Mobile | Show all posts
@faiz0 I think dejonji was genuinely asking for advice on why he was a fraud and your flippant remarks about Baron cast doubt over the whole thing.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:24:04 Mobile | Show all posts
Why do you have to resort to calling her a whore? Maybe I've missed something from her past, is she?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:24:05 Mobile | Show all posts
I genuinely am. I always understood that outside of Turkey there isn't an official formality to it. Therefore how can anyone be a fake....I understood there to be many different fractions who may not agree with each other, but then so how is it determine who is a real iman and who isn't?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:24:06 Mobile | Show all posts
I called both of them whore ... as in media whore, a widely used term ...  rent-a-gobsh*te should have been a clue as to my meaning

Although as to the other meaning ...  I don't know if she tipped off the gutter press to take pictures of her having sex with a married (not to her) man in a field.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:24:07 Mobile | Show all posts
Honestly, it took me about ten seconds of watching it to figure out the guy is a fraud. Just listen to what he  says, the language used - it's worse than anything some one from the far right would use.

Apparently the Manchester bomber was 'radicalised on a couple of Fridays at the mosque' (can't remember exactly what was said, but it's something like that). Really? He knows this how? It's just stupid, the kind of base level ignorance the far right might display.

What kind of 'peace Imam' would totally slag off the religion, claiming it was based on violent conquering of lands? May well have been of course, but it's not relevant to the here and now.

And then if course the most surreal moment of all, the best bit, the ISIS flag window sticker.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 03:24:08 Mobile | Show all posts
A Shia one...

No may well about it, it's a matter of historical record.
And also relevent to the here and now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:24:09 Mobile | Show all posts
not relevant to whether this fake imam is one.

I'm asking people i think I trust on this forum to tell me so.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 03:24:10 Mobile | Show all posts
Thinking about it again, maybe fake is the wrong word and fraud is the more appropriate word in respect of what he claims to represent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部