Author: davidegee

E Cigarettes

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 20:34:44 Mobile | Show all posts
i bought 2 new 1100mah ego batteries, case, charger, couple of ce4 tanks and 60ml of liquid for £19 from that site, came in 1 week as well
Saves a lot of money cutting out the UK sellers and their huge mark ups.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:34:44 Mobile | Show all posts
this is doing my head in so much to read,so a simple question or not,what is the best kit for £100.00

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:34:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Not so simple mate. So much choice. If I had a hundred quid to spend I'd probably get either a Sigelei Z Max or a Smoktech SID. On top I'd either go for a Protank or an Aga T, but with the Aga you need a small amount of skill to rebuild coils. It's not hard and there are plenty of guides. Maybe a Vivi Nova if you want to start easy. With the rest a few batteries and charger.

Or save yourself a load and just get the Vamo kit I posted above. £32 and you get the lot. Great kit for the price and to get started. Spend a bit on some spare batteries so you don't run out of power then spunk the rest on a load of juice.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Looking for a nice fruity sweet vape, any ideas anyone?

Use magic Report

What do you currently use?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Honeydew Melon is my favourite sweet vape

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Save yourself £50 towards juice and spare clearomizers and get a CE4 EGO PT V2 KIT from Liberty Flights.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:34:46 Mobile | Show all posts
this is going to be my first kit,instead of smoking cigarettes I thought I use e-cig.

Use magic Report

In that case I would take the moderator above's advice and go for an eGo starter kit. I would pick the 900mAh version also shop around for a better price.

Alternatively, oska's suggestion of the vamo kit for £32 is amazing value and a good starter pack.

Juice wise, start at 18mg strength. Flavour is up to you. I suggest ordering a mix of tobacco, menthol, fruity and sweet flavours to see what you prefer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Had my sample pack through yesterday, I'll cross them out as I review them:

Little Violet Sweets - I love Parma violets
Coconut Caramel with Hazelnut Honey
Bananas and Cream
XXX Soft Mints
[-]Chocolate Limes[/-]

Can't believe how easy it is to clean the Kanger tank, simply unscrew it, take the head off, fill with water and shake like heck....done.

Hope the Evod is as easy to clean as that, as they are next on my hit list - ish....

Anyway, I shoved them all in a cupboard with caps off to steep and so far I have tried the Chocolate Limes. Since that was the first one that I think JDCFH wanted me to check out

Its a 60/40 mix, and has decent throat hit, and produces a good amount of vapour.

The flavour is and smell is very good, better than I expected in all honesty. The chocolate I can barely taste, though there is a little aftertaste of it, and the lime is pretty strong and even before steeping is very prominent.

As you all know by now, I love my sweet's, and this one is very faithful to the flavour of them. It's as if someone liquidised them.

The lime is exactly the same taste as the sweets, it doesn't taste like a lime you'd buy from a shop or the dilutable stuff, it really does taste the same as the sweets themselves.
The chocolate I can barely taste as the lime really overpowers it. Though this is more or less the same with the sweets until near the end of sucking them. There is a slight aftertaste of chocolate, but I think it needs a little more in there to reproduce that flavour at the end of sucking the sweets.

The aftertaste in general is very much like the taste you're left with after eating the sweets, with the lime overpowering the chocolate.

I'm very happy with this one, and will continue to vape it today and tonight.

I'll wash out the protank before bed or tomorrow morning and report back on another flavour

The smell of the other are very nice, they really smell like what they are, though I'm unsure on the smell of the Coconut Caramel with Hazelnut Honey one, so I'll have to wait to try that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say, this vaping is really working out well for me, and after winning a moderate amount on a chance of luck today, I'm thinking of upgrading.... and would like some advice

First of all, the budget: £100, though I do have a little bit I have saved over the past few month's, so it's a bit flexible.

Second, I'm not wanting to buy anything from china, I really cannot be bothered to wait so I'm looking on the uk sites.

Third, I use a protank and am considering getting a couple Evods (only because Of the ease of cleaning and not wanting to spend another £34 out for two more tanks at the moment)
I also don't like a lot of throat hit so use 2.5ohm heads.
So, please take that into account.

Fourth, I might as well go for a decent device for the money, maybe a VV, as good as I can get for the money.

So, taking that all in what would be the best option to go for, and what else do I need to get with it (batteries, chargers etc....)?
(oh and shiny silver to match my protank would be a bonus)

I see a lot of talk about the Provari, now this would be the top of my budget if I shove my savings in, but is it really worth the price?
Any difference between the pro vari and pro vari mini?

Other options out there seem limited, Lavatube, Vamo, etc.... I'm not aware of them all.

Also, if possible, I'd like one that only needs to take one battery.

Suggestions please, with as much info as possible, and if there are any voucher's lying about for the site's that have these in stock

cheers

tris

edit: Of course, there may be something cheaper than the provari that is just as good (even if it's just £20), but I'm sure you'll let me know what I have overlooked and might save some cash

Sigelei Zmax also caught my eye

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部