Author: davidegee

E Cigarettes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:34:52 Mobile | Show all posts
This would be my choice also. Good oled display. Great looking device and can use modded eVod tubes too.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:34:53 Mobile | Show all posts
Ive gone off his liquid's to be honest preferring the Alchemists Cupboard stuff

Yeah the Champagne and Strawberries takes a long steep.

Loved zanzibar but it wrecked coils rapidly

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
It also comes with different tube sizes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Ahh, a nice warm vape would be nice

My second protank head has had it's day, so I guess now's good a time as any to have a go at rewicking.

How much do you want for the 4 metres matey? If you want anything for it shove a classifieds ad up reserved for me and I can paypal you

What wire would be best for me to get? I'm not a fan of throat hit, which is why I got the 2.5 spare heads instead of the 1.4 ones, so please bare that in mind.

I wouldn't be saving any cash with the SID as I'd still need to buy two batteries and a charger which already come with the Sigelei ZMax Telescope V3.

Sigelei Zmax

You dont have different tube sizes withe the Sigelei V3, but it extends and contracts to fit any battery config

The SID looks like it's more or less the same device as the Sigelei Zmax Telescope V3, but looking at it, it seems the Sigelei could be of better build quality?
I do like the 'telescope' aspect of it for batteries.

Both seem to be able to take the protanks 510 (I think thats what it's called) and eGo fittings for evods etc.... That's a must I think as I try different tanks.

I'm really looking to buy the best build/quality I can get as when I buy one, I want to have one that I'm going to like and use rather than buying cheap, then having to get something better later down the line.

If these match up to the Provari in performance (like not noticing the difference in the vape between the devices), which it seems they more or less do for half the price, it looks silly on spending out the £160 price tag.
For the extra money I could buy another protank.... or another tank like it, and some evods ro something.

I'd prefer to stick to metal or glass, as I know some liquids don't agree with the acrylic plastic. I'm not sure if the evods 'window's' are glass or plastic?

I'm keeping on researching and welcome all the suggestions and advice you can offer

cheers

tris

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Go with the ZMax as it will feel more solid I think. All Sigelei stuff is made very well. I just like the SID as it looks a little more slick in my opinion and is lighter.

Evods are plastic and a few people have had issues with them splitting but mainly due to a more acidic juice. I have used mine pretty much every day for 3 months with no problems. As you are are going down the mod route you may like the Aga t. They are glass and rebuildable. Heard good things about them and only 20 quid.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:34:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Check this out, Warning some of the comments may spoil your Saturday night

Is France right to ban smoking e-cigarettes in public places? | Poll | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The wick is FREE to you just pm me your address.

0.20 kanthal / nichrome will do you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I might as well give it a whirl then, it's half the price of the pro vari and I can pick up a couple of tanks and more juice with the saving (and some wire since JDCFH is sending me some wick to have a bash at rewicking my protank.... with many thanks).

I did have a look at this video with a tutorial for setting up an AgaT 2:

I'm not sure what on earth he's doing there, he might as well be speaking Chinese

I do find it difficult to follow things like that, and you use a mesh wick?

Looks quite confusing. (I'm easy to confuse )

I do really like my protank, probably why I'm thinking of getting a second as I'm not sure what other tanks are as good or better.
I can also get spares easy, which I'm not sure with the others, and it is so easy to just wash out and change flavours within a couple minutes.

They are trying to scare us out of it in the mean time:

Watch out, e-cigarette smokers

Did they test each and every solution?
Or just find the worst case scenario of someone who manufactured their own in a shed?

Never heard of these being referred to as medicine.

As for the 'alco pop' reference, I'd much rather my daughter to vape instead of smoke if she ever starts. Obviously I'm doing everything in my power to refrain her from even trying, but it's still a few thousand less chemicals she'd be inhaling.

Ok, thank you very much I'll send you a pm with the details

I have found some wire, so I know what I'm after....

....Now to find and buy the Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescopic (though some sites call it the V4 for some reason, no idea why?)

Also decide where I want to make the order from to try and get the device, wire, another tank of some description on the same site

tris

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hope you get it all OK. It's hard sometimes getting everything you want, especially from the same vendor. Btw the video is just how to set up a mesh wick. You can use silica fine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I see what you mean. Looks like I'll have to use a couple different ones or three Though I think I can get a fair bit all from one site.

So would the same wire I use for re wicking the protank be ok for the silica stuff that JDCFH suggested?:
0.20 kanthal / nichrome

Or should I get something different?

What type/size of silica wick should I get?

Or would the stuff JDCFH is sending do it ok?

Thanks again for all the advice guys, this really helps

tris

EDIT: Also how many coils would I need to do to get 2.5ohm?

People have done 4 for 1-1.5, so would it be 6-7 for 2-2.5?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部