Back New
Author: Grumpyrocker

Question Any of you got Atmos to work on the Xbox One S?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:28:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Ok so i have the same setup xbox 1 s, denon 2300. Updated the blue ray player app and have bitstream pass through on audio for hdmi. I do have some atmos speakers connected and don't have a problem with having atmos showing on the amp after going through the auto setup.
I would expect that if you removed the atmos speaker config on the denon then it would revert to a different audio as you've just told the amp there are no atmos speakers attached.
Apart from just to prove it works why would you try to use atmos audio when you have no atmos speakers attached?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:28:03 Mobile | Show all posts
Bit of topic but those whom have bitstream enabled and playing other content, are you able to hear output audio such as menu sounds, mp3 files etc. For the love of god I cant get XBox PCM signals to up sample to 5.1 (as an example) through my Marantz...always been a problem. Now, before anyone says it's cause it's PCM 2.0 signal, the Marantz up samples just fine when using the TV Media player or it's own media player, always just with XBox is it an issue. PCM 5.1/7.1 uncompressed is the same if its mp3 files.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部