Author: Garrett

World Of Warcraft Legion Starting Out at 1000 Questions

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 04:25:27 Mobile | Show all posts
I’ve played from the launch and I quite honestly don’t do much of the bfa stuff now, I’m back to doing achievements and mount farming. Like most of Warcraft end game stuff it’s just rinse and repeat, I’m in a guild and join in with them if I’m on to do the raid or mythics but I’m more casual than ever now, I just stick some music on and do old content or level an alt. There is still so much to do in game from the old stuff I’m rarely bored I’ve just gone back to get Draenor flying!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:28 Mobile | Show all posts
I still have to get the one for Legion
Im still not 100% what to do but was doing a lot of quest in the place where you go in disguise with all the elites in Suramar.

I found the quest to get flying in Warlords hell of a lot easier than Legion there was only one quest I had trouble with which was in a a area where there was a quarry and a lot of elites but it was a one off unlike Legion which I seem to keep having to go where there are elites which I sometimes find Im doing dead runs ressing as far past them as I can running through an other pack and dieing to get to a quest giver and the same when handing in their quest.
May be when I get to 120 and go back it will be easier.
Is there flying skill quest in BoA?

I was flying ready the day flying went live in Warlords.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:28 Mobile | Show all posts
BTW is there any invasions like there was in Legion? I found they were a great way to level up as I was sub 110 there was not a lot of rewards but instead got lots of XP. I use to ride round getting most of the FP and then when a invasion came on, I do them on most of my chars within the time limit and could get at least 1 level out of them on low chars in the low 100s could get at least 2 levels up maybe 3, as it helped when you could join groups at the time and was helpful say saving the puppys, but when BFA came out you could not join groups so was back to everyman for themselves

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 04:25:29 Mobile | Show all posts
Flying in legion you have to do the Suramar quests which is the one with the disguise it’s a pain in the arse tbh, you also have to get revered with all the factions. As for invasions, there are a thing called island expeditions they are done as a 3 man team, just join a queue many people seem to power level their alts in there as you get azerite power and xp, plus armour drops. It doesn’t take long to level normally anyway, you can buy a gem which gives you 5% boost, plus sometimes there is a weekly double XP’s from world quests when you’ve unlocked them. At the moment there is onky pathfinder 1 towards flying it’s believed pathfinder 2 will be along at the end of March to enable flying but I don’t know what you’ll need for that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:30 Mobile | Show all posts
hi mate

patch 8.1 brought out something called faction assaults, work exactly like invasions and are a great way to get a quick level on an alt, they reward up to the current LFR level of gear (370) so is a decent source to quickly gear up, emissaries (The 4 world quests in a zone) can offer up to 385 i think atm.

cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:31 Mobile | Show all posts
I played the beta on a few chars and on the first one chose an are and followed some quest and got to a point where I crossed swords with Jaina mothers assistant,  and think there was a cutscene, but I played other chars and don't know if I chose different starting areas but never came across that conflict again. Is there a specific starting area when you get the choice to get to it?

BTW WOW free this weekend if you not already subbed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:33 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi mate

Tiragarde sound is the zone which deals with priscilla ashvane, I guess the cut scene you are referring to is at the end of this zones story, there is also more to this once all the zones are finished

Cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:34 Mobile | Show all posts
Any hunter here tamed Somber Dawn?
I went to tame it last night and the area it spawns in just had normal adds and to day I went back and it was full of demons and lots of people questing after about 6 loging in and out found it but was being attacked by 3 other players, but was told on WOW site it still could be tamed and tried but my taming kept breaking, and the other player killed it. As it's a demon but can be tamed does it only spawn when the area covered with demons as it is a demon but a rare.?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:35 Mobile | Show all posts
Well a bit of persistence worked and got pet, that's in in my character page rather than in game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Did anyone played the Beta for Battle for Azeroth and played it since? During my Beta playing on it when ran some characters though they changed some of the cut scenes, but played it at weekend and they changed it again on the Alliance side the bit where Jaina turned up and I'm sure the final scene been altered. Also I don't know if I'm getting mixed up when a attuned a Horde but there was a cutscene where the Alliance had a siege tower and Sylvanas jumps across to it and destroys it but not in the present cut scenes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部