Author: Garrett

World Of Warcraft Legion Starting Out at 1000 Questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:00 Mobile | Show all posts
They screwed up on the pet change either Blizzard has which I suspect or Petopia.
Blizzard are flaming pest for mucking about with things. I had a friend going for an achievement doing X amount of quest and was not far of and then cata came in and dropped/changd loads and so did her count and by hell of a lot, they were quite upset and annoyed.
BTW I spent ages waiting for the gem crab to spawn with it being on a timer with another rare and other hunters then get it swapped for a crappy one.
Anyway this is what Petopia says and what it really is which is apparently silver one that they changed to light blue.
What it should have been and what it is.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:00 Mobile | Show all posts
Can anyone help me. Even when not subbing but logging in on sub 20 char I been able to see all my chars on a realm using Altoholic but now when I go to check my collected money I cant even bring up my collected list of characters.
BTW that's an alt on an other realm I went to as it was up when it worked, still under the influence of a Christmas transmog.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi mate you appear to be on version 6 which was released at the launch of WOD, pre patch broke a ton of addons as blizzard messed with certain api's. I recommend updating

Files - Altoholic - Addons - Projects - WoW CurseForge

Personally i use the twitch desktop app as this makes ensuring your addons are up to date is rather painless

cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks I downloaded it and its working. BTW do you have to do raids or dungeons for the Hunters mount or cost?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Not really, the first requirement for getting the class mount quest line is to have completed the class hall campaign, this did have some dungeons but they could be done on normal and probably would have been done when legion launched, you would have needed to complete this to unlock the third relic slot so I assume you have done this?

The next part is to complete the legion fall campaign at the broken shore, this involves various collect and kill type quests there is one quest where you need to complete a legion invasion, the last bit cannot be done solo (you will be ported into a small scenario with 2 random players). The rest can be done completely solo but depending on your gear/skill a couple may need a group. There is one where you have to kill 3 mini bosses they had approx 100million health before the squish. Should be fairly straight forward for a hunter just have your pet tank it and use the heal on cooldown. In level 190/900 gear they can be burnt down pretty quick.

There is another quest though which is a pain and is better to group for it. You need to collect 50 marks from a sentinax, you get these by spawning a portal and killing what comes through it. You get approx 5-8 from each portal and the thing needed to spawn the portal (beacon) drops from random mobs in the same area. Solo, you can be killing mobs for up to 10-15mins before a beacon drops then spend 5 mins killing what comes out the portal, rinse and repeat probably 5-6 times if solo, but in a group you all get credit for each portal regardless of who spawns it so what takes maybe 1-2 hours solo would take 15 mins in a group, there are always groups doing this in the group finder

There is no cost apart from one quest handing in nethershards, if you are lucky with an invasion being up and also the mini bosses then most of it can be done in an afternoon, this quest line has been nerfed heavily since patch 7.2 so isn't as daunting as it was.

You will have an order hall mission at the end and this can take a day or 2 whilst you wait for it to spawn

cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:01 Mobile | Show all posts
If you know the story leading up to the Battle of Azeroth you may know this area cannot be accessed now use to be that area had my favorite music in the game.Darnassus I don't know about starting area for Night elves as the other day on a sub 21 I posted into Teldrassil and things were still there but on my chars in Beta if you port there you end up on the shores of Darkshore, and see Darnassus in flames and if you try to fly there there's an invisible barrier up. No wonder the Alliance is ticked of and attack in Undercity. Sylvanas has gone too far.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi mate

Once you have completed the quest line which leads up to that event there is an npc which can change the zone back into a pre burnt state. You can get into the burning darnasus via a portal in stormwind

It’s the same for under city

Cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:02 Mobile | Show all posts
I tried to portal back via Dalaran and as I sail
Where the portal to Darnassus there only 3 in the mage tower and 2 in the keep. And those on the island that poped up in Cata oh and the Pandara one.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:25:02 Mobile | Show all posts
I don’t play alliance mate but I know for certain  u can speak to someone in darkshore once you have completed the quest chain which gives u the mount and this will take it back to a pre burnt state, all previous portals in dala, stormwind etc will then work, I have done it on horde as we needed access to  the portal in the fishing village to raid the exodar

I thought I seen someone on twitch go back to the burnt version via a portal in the throne room, I may have been mistaken on this bit but tbh there is nothing there once the chain has been completed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:25:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Just bought a bit of game time I though I have a week before everyone went to join BFA I now find all the quest at the base for money seem to have gone even the ones I was on before my sub ran out now the rewards are something else.
Most of the group quest that could be joind can't be joined in group finder although some of the elites/rares are now normal.
Blimey  you wont have the problem but they changed the sound of the Hippogryph flying mount sounds like someone shaking a wet sheet.

Edit cant your weapon be upgrades now?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部