Author: Delvey

Battlefield V

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 05:07:13 Mobile | Show all posts
from playing the 2nd alpha, will get.   

Visually stunning, good gameplay, will get my moneys worth from the game no problem.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:07:14 Mobile | Show all posts
That’s good to hear. I’ve pre-ordered anyway but good to hear positive feedback.

Also how do you get into the alpha? Jammy git.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:07:15 Mobile | Show all posts
As a World of Tank player, this is going to be awesome! I love the Tiger I tank. And it looks like there is also a Jagdtiger.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:07:16 Mobile | Show all posts
Source

Here’s a quick summary at what’s included in the beta and how you can be an early part of a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Keep close tabs on the Battlefield News page this week for a more detailed rundown of all that’s contained in the Battlefield V Open Beta.

When Can You Start?
The Beta opens to the public on September 6 and runs for a limited time. So, tell your friends to wake you up when September begins.

Pre-load load starts on September 3, at 8:00 UTC.

How Do I Get in Early?
If you subscribe to either EA Access, Origin Access, Origin Access Premier, or pre-order a copy of Battlefield V today on PC, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4, you’ll get early access to the Open Beta starting September 4.

What Multiplayer Maps and Modes Can I Play?
Players can jump into the up 64-player Conquest mode on the Rotterdam map, set in the embattled Holland city, or the Arctic Fjord map, set in icy Narvik, Norway. In Conquest, you must battle for control of key locations on a massive multiplayer map, using the new Fortifications, towable weaponry, and Squad Reinforcements system.

Two “days” of Grand Operations are also available to players in the Open Beta. In this modular narrative experience inspired by historical events, each day is represented by a round of play, and player actions have a direct impact on the next round. Up to 64 players can deploy in the Airborne and Breakthrough modes on the Arctic Fjord map.

A Quick Ride on the Tides of War
A preview of the Tides of War — the ever-evolving journey through WW2 featuring a new narrative every few months — also awaits players in September. Each chapter of Tides of War is designed to focus on an aspect of the era, with unique gameplay experiences to drive players forward.

A five-part Tides of War chapter will be part of the Open Beta. Players who complete the chapter will earn an exclusive in-game Dog Tag in Battlefield V at launch.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:07:17 Mobile | Show all posts
I'll try this because I've got origin premium
I dont expect much from this game  Battlefield 1 and the two latest star wars games are dire. I won't do MP  I did try b1 MP and gave up due the all the cheats  and the interminably boring gameplay
Both star wars ganes are a total waste of disc space and quickly got deleted.
Let's see what b5 has to offer  I certainty wouldn't buy this. I don't need to now I've got op

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:07:18 Mobile | Show all posts
Wouldn't bother yourself downloading it.   The games arent designed to be single player.  

If you're not into multiplayer, its not the games fault.  The Alpha was great fun, but then again, most single player games are boring compared to MP imo.   Not having the unpredictability of humans and various skill levels is just a grind against nothing.  

Dont think me or my mates came across a single cheat in bf1.    You unlucky or ??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:07:19 Mobile | Show all posts
No doubt some answers about the game in there. So could be worth a look.

Battlefield V Executive Grilled by Reddit, Worst AMA Ever? | SegmentNext

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:07:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Delayed until November 20th!!!!!

EA on Twitter.....

“Today, we’re announcing that Battlefield V will have a new launch date – November 20, 2018. I wanted to give you a little bit of insight into how we arrived at this new date.

Over the summer, we’ve had tens of thousands of players get their hands on the game during our Closed Alphas and at E3 and Gamescom – where we were honored to receive the awards for Best Multiplayer Game at both shows.

You have told us that you are seeing an increased focus on squad play come through, you are also feeling the difference in our revamped player movement and we are getting a lot of positive feedback for our improved weapons handling.

You’ve also spurred us to make some meaningful improvements to the core gameplay experience, including adjusting the gameplay tempo, improving soldier visibility and reducing player friction. You’ll see a lot of these reflected in our Open Beta that starts on September 6.

We believe we have one of the best Battlefield games ever on our hands.  A game that will deliver on an emotional journey through the return of unseen single player War Stories, a deep multiplayer experience, Battle Royale, along with our new live service, Tides of War - a journey across multiple theaters of WW2 and designed to keep our community together.

With the Open Beta just around the corner, we are excited about the millions of you who will join us and experience the game. And we fully expect to see even more feedback coming our way.

And that’s why we’re moving our launch date. We’re going to take the time to continue to make some final adjustments to core gameplay, and to ensure we really deliver on the potential of Tides of War.

We know moving the launch date means that we all have to wait a little longer. But we’re going to take our time to make sure we get it right.

Thank you for your continued passion and support.  We can’t wait to see you on the battlefield in just a few days.”

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:07:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Annoying but if this helps to improve the game then it should make it worth the wait.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:07:22 Mobile | Show all posts
"We've realised rockstar is releasing a game the following week and you've all been buying it rather than our game! To give you a chance to get bored we are delaying for a month so we can make the most of our marketing budget and really profit from the all important Christmas market. To attempt to get/keep you interested we will still give you some content early sept just to make sure you don't hate us, but as we've already printed most the discs anyway this will make zero difference to the finished product.

We do spend a huge amount of time working out how to effectively market our products, so I hope you appreciate the effort. Needless to say we will ensure that in November you won't be able to escape our sustained coverage in every form of marketing. We are so excited about selling this product I hope you eventually get excited enough to buy it.

EA"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部