View: 87|Reply: 0

Unbearable !

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-11-2019 16:04:47 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
10 years ago I've watched it. And it gave me only pain ever since. Pure and clear, I hate this movie. Rather, what's here to love?! Let me tell you, the moment when (Robin Williams) was talking about his wife who farted till she waked herself up, the joke of the girl in the café about old people's love, the stupid never-ending lecture about genius guys (which seems copied, as it is, from many books), all of that are little instances for how disgusting and boring this movie is. Actually, this is what lived from it with the poor me. And when it comes to its cast, then let me bleed with hate; (Ben Affleck) is underrated actor, he is, since he isn't hated enough! I just can't stand (Minnie Driver) as an actress. And (Matt Damon) is so cold and unconvincing in mostly all what he does. There is a good story there, but totally murdered by adolescent script and provocatively mute direction. Nothing is beautiful in this movie. And while it's supposed to be touchy, it totally isn't. Save the scene of (Affleck) talking about missing his friend, I didn't enjoy anything. Enough to say that after its ending, I blamed myself hardly for setting all through it, and after 10 years I still do. Without further ado, and to be incredibly objective; THIS MOVIE ISN'T FOR ME.

score 1/10

elshikh4 30 June 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2271360/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部