Just ordered this TV anyone got one post some pictures settings

Thanks

Use magic Report

1-12-2019 22:24:04 Mobile | Show all posts
Did you get one? How did you find it? I just ordered the 55" model. Cheers
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:05 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi I had to return one due to problems with the contrast brightness going from dark to light on channel change. Also problem with hdr on ps4 going to dark.
I got exchange for another one and it doing the same thing.

Can you let me know if yours does the same thing.. And what firmware it comes with.. Also don't update to version v373 as there are problems with hdr.

I'm waiting to hear back from tcl tech team going to give them a call today if no luck going forward to get a refund.

Use magic Report

1-12-2019 22:24:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Oh, that's not ideal. Mine's due to come end of next week so I'll let you know. I'll only be using it with a 4k hdr android box but I can do a quick check with freeview and a wii u (I don't have any other consoles). I'll post back how I get on.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:07 Mobile | Show all posts
OK cool... Tcl contact me they going to send a technician just waiting on them to call for appointment.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:24:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Also just ordered the 55DP628 from Amazon - the deal for £266 was too hard to ignore for a 55" 4K with HDR, even if it is not the best panel out there.

Just reading about the issue with firmware above and the problems you've had with v373. Is there a way to disable firmware downloads on the device - obviously want to connect the TV to wireless to use smart features, but not keen if it will auto download a bugged firmware

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:09 Mobile | Show all posts
You can connect to Internet I installed manually (just ignore the pop up msg for download) I found out that it does not download correctly anyway . as I was told by the tech team that the update would fix the contrast issues I was having but it didn't fix it on both sets

And I noticed the hdr seem to be a issue on firmware v300 or higher. From a forum I was looking at. The second set I have(waiting on repair) was ok with hdr ps4 on FW v186. But still had contrast brightness issues.

Let me know how you get on with your TV.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:10 Mobile | Show all posts
The tech guy come and fix the hdr issue he installed a new firmware v009

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:12 Mobile | Show all posts
How you guys getting on with tv my issue been fixed

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:24:13 Mobile | Show all posts
I have come across a issue with the firmware the ITV hub smart TV won't play videos (all other apps ok)

Would you exchange it or get a chromecast /firestick in two minds at the moment.

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部