Author: JonnyTester

Best budget gimbal?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 01:53:20 Mobile | Show all posts
I've not used the Xiaomi but seems a very good price for it and a solid gimbal.  

I was originally using an Osmo Mobile 2 which I was pleased with and bought the Osmo Mobile 3 as it's very compact when folded down making it much more practical to carry around.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 01:53:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Well the gimbal arrived last weekend. Everything present and correct, with full English instructions. But the website address to download is dead, and the version on Google apps couldn't detect an internet connection. It took me almost 5 hours of downloading different gimbal apps and trying various web sites to finally realise that the company is Fimi, not Xiaomi, and after a trip to their EU site, I had it up and running in about 10 minutes. I have to say that I'm very impressed. Recording 4K video at 60fps produces a smooth, jitter free picture. And photos are always in focus now. Well worth the investment.

On another note, I saw refurbs of the Zhyiun Smooth 4 in white, on ebay for £55. These have rave reviews, especially when using with Filmic, with the only minus point being a lack of directional joystick. I've ordered one of these as well and depending on how I get on with it, I'll either stick with it and sell the Xiaomi, or vice versa. I don't mind losing a few quid for evaluation purposes.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部