View: 74|Reply: 0

How sweet movie "Legally Blonde" is!!

[Copy link]
21-11-2019 12:18:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

I love this everything about this movie including its storyline, actors, actresses and so on. I think this movie is very sweet. Why do I think so? There are some reasons.

First of all, Reese Witherspoon who is acting the heroine "Elle Woods" is very cute, not only cute but also her fashions are so charming. Secondly, I like Elle's character. She is always positive with everything, even if she faces serious or difficult situations. My favorite scene is that where Law School students including Elle, Elle's old boyfriend, Warner and his girlfriend Vivian are taking a class. As Elle's opinion is praised by professor, and her opinion is better than Warner's, Warner and Vivian look each other with chagrined face. When I saw the scene, I felt refreshed, and I wanted to say to Elle that "You did it, Elle!"

I really like this movie! The storyline, all of fashions are cute, and actors as well as actresses are suitable for their characters. This movie is not only sweet, charming and delightful, but also Elle Woods told us that a lot of important things for human's beings. In particular I want many ladies to see this movie, but I recommend this movie to to everyone including young boys!!

mari_jmjn_0728 27 November 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1532222/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部