View: 81|Reply: 0

A funny, interesting and nice movie

[Copy link]
21-11-2019 12:18:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

I have only 1 word to describe this movie: EXCELLENT!!! Certainly excellent. This movie is comedy-romantic, and it should be watched by those who like funny movies. The movie stars Reese Witherspoon, one of my favorite actresses, as the major character, Elle Woods, who, a fashion-loving girl, after being refused by her ''serious'' boyfriend, decides to be serious too, and then leaves fashion and gets herself admitted to the Law Department of the Harvard University. Selma Blair plays Vivian, a girl who first becomes an enemy of Elle and later becomes her best friend. Selma gave a wonderful performance! As did Luke Wilson, who played Emmett, a boy who likes Elle. Matthew Davis played Warner, the selfish ''boyfriend'' of Elle, and however unpleasant the character of Warner might be, Matthew gave an excellent performance in the movie. Jennifer Coolidge also gave an excellent performance in this movie! Jennifer played Paulette, a middle-aged woman who becomes a good friend of Elle. Jessica Cauffiel and Alana Ubach's funny performances made me laugh. They played Margot and Serena respectively, the two stylish and funny friends of Elle. In short, the casting was excellent! I also liked the music. The story was wonderful. It's one of the best movies I have ever seen.

parbatshounak 30 June 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2451401/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部