1234Next
Back New
Author: la gran siete

autumn internationals

[Copy link]
 Author| 2-12-2019 21:09:57 Mobile | Show all posts
he si not Welsh is by any chance ? I duo agree he is one of the best by a long way though.Seems a nice bloke as well
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:09:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Ha ha. Of course he's Welsh

Use magic Report

I knew that of course , just testing your one eyed-ness

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 21:09:57 Mobile | Show all posts
With regard to the NZ game. I am sick. I am devastated. Even at half-time (22-7 up) I knew they'd lose as I have no faith in their second half performances. I'm so disappointed for them, and I'm so disappointed in general it will take me weeks to recover.

Use magic Report

if its any comfort remember this is only the second game with the new coaches and Ireland did almost beat what is in effect the best team in the world by a mile.They have shown though than they can beaten provided there is enough belief there and match os played for 80 minutes at similar level of intensity.I wanted Ireland to win because its time they had but also because that mouthy NZ second row forward git said he had never heard of PO'C.Massive disrespect. POC is a Lion

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:09:58 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:09:58 Mobile | Show all posts
Pretty sure that Oz try just went forward?! Strange decision from ref after watching a replay. Anyway, Oz are battering us. Too strong. Too quick. Too much skill. We are just trying to batter through their defence instead of moving the ball around them but they are just too strong. Change the tactics!

Edit: speed the game up and we score!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:09:58 Mobile | Show all posts
Sadly for Wales, Cooper was on top form today As was Genea.

Unfortunately, this just reinforces my view that the AIs are not in the best interests of club (or regional) rugby.

I'd love to know why the WRU felt the need to pay the ARU a huge amount of money to play today's match outside the International window. It wasn't a sell-out, Wales didn't win, they deprived the regions of their top players (either cos they were in the playing squad or injured) and as a result none of them won in their Pro12 matches, the weekend before the next round of the HEC.

Selfishly, I hope Gethin Jenkons, Owen Williams aren't injured (as they were both sub'd early) and hope Halfpenny's OK - weird they took the kicking duties off him as he hit the post and he had some stepping on his right leg. [whinge over]

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:09:58 Mobile | Show all posts
for me the country always comes before the clubs so i tend the think the Ais are great and are generally more popular than club games.Yesterdays game had everything for me aexhilirating right till the end which is how it should be.Wales can count themselves unlucky but they certainly played way better than they did this time last year.On a ridiculous note Northampton got fined for allowing G North to play for Wales.Whats it go to do with anyone else who he plays for???? For me he made th.Having said that he made difference between Wales losing badly and  a much tighter game.Bugger the clubs,they should  toe the line'
Having said Bath and Exeter also put a very good performance which almost as enjoyable. No Quade  Cooper mind .If only such as he with a such an individual ,instinctive talent were playing with the white shirt of England on. I dare any such emerging talent would quickly have it coached out of him on the altar of taking no risks. iInstead we have Farrel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:09:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Sadly this is the attitude of too many "armchair supporters", who don't watch regular club rugby. For me, the opposite.
I agree
Because the IRB have decreed a "window" where Clubs are expected to release players to their countries. Yesterday's game fell outside that window (as did the BaaBaas v Fiji game). The 4 Welsh regions have a "gentleman's agreement" with the WRU to accommodate the National side by allowing their players to attend training camps and matches uninterrupted if the National Coach requests it. No such agreement exists with other clubs.
Why shouldn't Clubs toe the line? Because they pay the players' wages - simples!
Their trying their hardest to get supporters through the turnstiles week-in-week-out. Not having their international "stars" available for much of the season does nothing to help. It's no wonder gate-numbers are falling for many clubs - and certainly so in Wales. As an example, last year, Jamie Roberts played less that 10 times for the Cardiff Blues - I think he started less than 5 games.
The WRU compensate the Regions when players are "in camp", but not when a player gets injured - the "cost" of not having that player available when he gets injured playing for Wales is borne by the Club. That can't be right.

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部