1234Next
Back New
Author: Darkstar_surfer

Ping Golf clubs

[Copy link]
 Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:37 Mobile | Show all posts
No luck again as pro can't get out of his shop again this weekend. May go to another local course that is a ping fitter as well.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:38 Mobile | Show all posts
I visited a local pro who is also a ping fitter but unfortunately he was a too busy to do very much. However he did some quick measurements and could not see how I was given red dot. He could not fit me properly without watching me hit a few balls so could not say what exact colour I should have.

I need to convince AG to book me in to see Ping at Gainsborough.

Use magic Report

I emailed ping a few months ago and they recommended I come up and see them. Unfortunately I need AG to organise it and they don't want to. I have just emailed Ping again to ask how I can force AG to book me in.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:10:38 Mobile | Show all posts
I would send an email to who ever is in charge of AG and say that you have been fitted incorrectly and are extremly unhappy that the store you had the fitting with and subsquently purchased the irons from will not assist you in sorting out the mess etc etc

Use magic Report

104 gross in the medal today. Hit 4 greens in regulation, 1 birdie and 3 pars. Nearly drove the 343 yard 9th so guess where I got the birdie.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:39 Mobile | Show all posts
Visited AG today and they have agreed to book a slot at Gainsburgh  for me to get properly fitted.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 21:10:39 Mobile | Show all posts
I've never heard of the original seller being needed to book a refitting with ping, have heard plenty of people having no problem .... and after 2 years I would not be surprised if your swing has changed enough to see quite a difference too.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:39 Mobile | Show all posts
I managed to have a good chat with my Pro on Saturday and after a few test in his shop he can't see how I could deform my Stance to ever fit red dot. Either way I have decide to get rid of them and start over.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:40 Mobile | Show all posts
I have got to admit I now feel very stupid in trying to stick it out with them for 2 1/2 years. But I really wanted to be able to hit them well.

On the 17th I nailed a 4 iron 220 yards on to the front of the green leaving me simple 14' lag for a tap in for my par. The  478 yard 18th, two 4 irons and a 7 to pin high and 4  foot off and my ball had found another hole, dug it out just on to edge of green, another lag and 3" tap in.

God I love this game.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:10:40 Mobile | Show all posts
No response from AG so have decided to visit another local store, Golfers Choice. They get great reviews so why not.

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部