Author: johntheexpat

Lance Armstrong, is the truth about to out ?

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 21:32:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Just read a great blog about the situation.

http://cavalierfc*************/post/30172302298/its-not-about-the-bike

I knew about the Simeoni incident as the Bassons one but some of the others just make LA out to be plain scary! I've been a LA fan, read his books, watched every tour and marvelled at his achievements. But there's just too many questions, too many people speaking out for me to not start to doubt LA honesty with regards to his use (or not depending on your view) of PEDs.

EDIT: for some reason the asterisk bit is not showing its 't u m b l e r.com'. Apologies if this breaks any rules by putting that in like that, mods please delete if it does. Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Can't understand how people are defending a man who, when the evidence comes out, might just turn out to be the most prolific drugs cheat in sporting history.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:23 Mobile | Show all posts
we all would but you can not put your self in his shoes and there is other high profile names in the sport that no one has a clue about that has never been said other than what they read in the papers, if you look at the ones having ago at armstrong you need to look at there past as well oddly that never comes up, thing is now many of them has raised so much money for cancer research  off top of my head sure it was around $450 million
you could look at is as if your an American sportsman your a druggie but that's for the troll hunters that no nothing about the past tence even victors who won the tour that never got such testing, if so imop there would be a few stripped of the yellow jersey.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:23 Mobile | Show all posts
With the nature of doping now, do people think that there are top stars in certain sports out there who are taking PEDs and who simply haven't been caught?

I'm thinking of some very famous sprinters and cyclists (you may have seen them in the recent Olympics)

Maybe its just me, but I am very suspicious now of most top sports stars.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:24 Mobile | Show all posts
If only some of what is listed on the blog is correct than that is pretty damming!!! And if it true I think Armstrong should receive greater punishment than just being stripped of his tour titles. I think he needs to give back some of his millions he made when he claimed to be a clean athlete!! He made alot of money out of all of us!!!! And the UCI looks like it needs to take some of the blame!! Or was it all of us just wanting to believe too much!!! As I read this week if a cyclist is too good to be true then he probably is!!!

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:32:24 Mobile | Show all posts
Because even the worst deserve the right to be tried before being convicted (and even now, a blog doesn't consist evidence of any sort)
If he is found guilty of failing a dope test (ie something along the lines of failing an A sample and then failing a B sample, or whatever the rules are, then fine unleash the dogs.
But until then, ..........

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:25 Mobile | Show all posts
Professional sport = massive temptation to cheat.

If the same anti doping measures now in place with cycling (whereabouts system, bio-passport) were applied to other sports I think there would be a mountain of dopers revealed.

In-competition testing proves nothing - it only catches the stupid cheats who haven't got their micro-dosing or build-up correct.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:26 Mobile | Show all posts
but thats just it, Armstrong has done this "I'm fed up with all this" to try to stop it going to a trial cos he knows he will be ripped to bits and with evidence from at least 10 previous team mates waiting to nail him.

He is being crafty/sneaky and hoping to avoid any trial so that he can say in the future "I was never convicted officially".

For me he has taken the cowards way out to try to retain some credibility with some fans.

If he is so sure that he is innocent he should be crying out for a trial asap so he can prove his innocence.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:32:27 Mobile | Show all posts
But natural justice says that no-one should ever have prove their innocence.  Guilt is the thing that has to be proved.  Unless the Anti LA brigade want to turn the whole Western World's justice system on its head because they don't like someone.  Which seems a bit extreme.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:32:28 Mobile | Show all posts
Its doesn't really matter what stroke LA is trying to pull, because the information is going to come out anyway, so they WILL prove that he cheated on a massive scale.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部