Author: satnavman

XVIM CCTV SYSTEM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:00:34 Mobile | Show all posts
so gone back to main menu then hit disc manage which displays with 3 options  so hit "refresh" nothing happened so then hit "hardisc intl" where I got formatting will erase all data and hit OK got last screen shot "find New HDD SatA1"  but still does not record.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:00:36 Mobile | Show all posts
The details under config are just the standard system settings. Not what you are looking for.

The second picture I think gives the answer. It shows no capacity and status is exception. This would suggest the drive has failed. You could try the remove HDD button and then go back to the main menu and redo it all and see if it will find the drive.
If not then I would say the drive has failed. Replacement drives are not expensive and it could be an easy replacement. You could, of course, try the people you bought it from but I wouldn't hold your breath there.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 23:00:37 Mobile | Show all posts
thanks again for that   I have just been onto E bay live chat asking them  to get XVim  to respond as No reply to 5 reminders.  I sent a random message to XVim from somebody else's E bay account querying the 3 year warranty procedure and got a rapid  response from them and posted this response  back to XVim with my issues but again its been ignored. Maybe I should set up a separate XVim warning post on here about XVim being mute and not  honouring operational issues.  Problem I have is  if I Interfere with it they will claim Guarantee Void so in catch 22 until and if they ever respond.  I note they are also selling on Amazon who I have never used  

Sent  to XVim 26 Nov 2019
Hi again  I have sent you numerous requests  for help in resolving the Warning sign displayed with zero response as outlined in this string below. This item is still under your 3 year guarantee so please either give me a clear remedial response so I can try and get this operating  or sent me the return shipping label in accordance with your reply sent today to a independent person concerning your 3 year guarantee  as in red italics . Hello friend, our system are all test well before shipping, if there is any issue with the system ,we will try our best to resolve for you,and if you need return it in case,we will provide return shippng lable to you ,then you can return it to our After-sales in UK ,so please don't worry,thanks.

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部