View: 87|Reply: 0

You love it or hate it

[Copy link]
4-12-2019 01:51:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is a movie that you either hate or love, I have never heard anyone say they thought it was 'just alright'. I loved it.

With colorful scenery and engaging dialogue, this movie is one of the best movies I have ever seen. The actors are amazing and I find the plot to be completely fulfilling.

Make no mistake, this movie is not for the casual watcher. The is not a movie that you should watch unless you are ready to put you full attention onto the screen of your t.v. Many people will state there are holes and flaws in the plot but I think this is simply because they did not pay rapt attention to the movie. Personally it took me 3 times of watching before I tied everything together, but after seeing it that much and studying every scene I felt that I was left with such an amazing feeling to have viewed something so beautiful.

Also, don't expect this to be a true account of David Bowie's relationship with Iggy Pop, it's not. Take this movie simply for what it is, a beautiful and engaging story that is somewhat of a puzzle of memories from a fictional character.

10 out of 10 stars for such an amazing story.

score /10

manacrystal 18 August 2004

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0475378/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部