View: 115|Reply: 0

This message should go to the producers.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-12-2019 21:38:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The family business oh, I started trying to watch the show just from a few Clips I found online. And it looks quite interesting but it was so poorly directed or something I'm not sure what was going on cuz I seen one actor who's been around the block yet it is so poorly done I was amazed that it would even be on television let alone they would show clips of it they must be embarrassed as hell. It was something that I never expected to see on television at this time in the. Where in where it's easy to make great television with a cell phone or Selma full movie. To the producers and whoever's directing I'm not sure how exactly it slows down the line but someone is really making a huge mistake on something I probably could be a good show I'm assuming but I can't even give it the time of day which is sad because I want to watch it. But I can't watch it because it's that horrifyingly awful the production is mind-boggling bad. It's terrible awful there's not enough words in the dictionary to describe the poor state of development that this show is. There's a clip online called slow down its season 1 episode 3 maybe it's the full episode I'm not sure but just watching what I watched it was almost like it was good actors being told to act really poorly. It was quite sad I almost wanted to cry that someone wasted money making this pathetic junk.

score 2/10

kbohna 4 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4560840/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部