View: 103|Reply: 0

American Gangster style Upscale

[Copy link]
9-12-2019 21:38:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
30 November 2018: I like the cast with Ernie Hudson, Valarie Pettiford, Darrin D. Henson and sexy and cute Javicia Leslie. I disagree with some of the critics who think the show and acting is bad. I like the show, the cast and the acting is good. I think every all African American cast movie or dvd movie always have character actor, Clifton Powell. He has over 100 credits in low budget no name dvd movies that most haven't heard of, but most known for the film "Ray" about singer Ray Charles. Check him out in a funny low budget dvd flick "35 and Ticking".

It's flashy and a bit unrealistic to see Black gangsters living in Beverly Hills in what we normally see Italians and some Jewish gangster doing. It seem to take the idea of the hit Denzel film; " American Gangster" taking the gang members off the street corner and dressing them up with fine clothes and nice fancy cars. They sell cars by day, but I have watched all three episodes and nary an episode have shown people coming in to buy cars and selling cars is supposed to be part of the show's main plot line. I am glad that to see some Latino actors in mixed in the series and actor, Armand Assante as mobster is a nice touch. The show also has some nice sweet, sexy young eye candy. I hope the it last for a few years.
Keep writing better plots and it will last. I give it a thumb up.

score 7/10

KATO-SUBZERO 30 November 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4487518/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部