oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:02

Well ive ordered one as i noticed its £10 off if you go via quidco

(cheeky referal link - Join Quidco Now! )

AND i get another £10 off for working at a University.

Tone, the band has a update that's added a Strava cycling app. (not sure if its added strava running, i hope so)

King Tones Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:03

Yeah I use Strava on my phone when cycling so if I could sync to that after a ride it would be good.

oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:04

Microsoft Band Gets Strava Integration | Microsoft Band content from SuperSite for Windows

oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:05

Well my band is shipping today (take that apple lol )

Im going to give it a try, 14 days returns like apple, so may aswel make use if it.

My biggest concern is the size & weight of it, it looks like a young offenders tag.

I want to be happy wearing it as if its not comfey or looks stupid i wont wear it.

It will at least give me something to play with till my apple watch ships, and i decide which of the two to keep.

vorn182 Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:06

I've had mine for a few months and no one has said it looks bulky or stupid so I don't think you have anything to worry about in that respect.Weight and comfort aren't an issue for me either.

oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:07

Fair enough but it depends what your used to, i could never have one of those big ben clockface g-shock abominations on.

Messiah Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:08

^^ As above.Exactly the same here.Surprisingly comfortable and no one ever made a negative comment.Only possible downside is it does occasionally catch on sleeves etc.Give it a few days and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

vorn182 Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:09

I had a pebble,I'm not someone who tends to wear a watch usually,but the band works for me so I've stuck with it.

oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:10

Just received the band and updating it,

but straight off the bat i think its too small. I got a Medium, and on full stretch, it feels too tight, i normally wear my watch quite loose. Even with the apple watch i wore it quite loose and the heart rate was still picked up ok.

Eventually i will return it for the Large, but i may aswel have a play with it over weekend.

Actually its probably ok, just, on full size its loose enough.

How does strava work then? i expected it would have its own tile, but i guess its just uploads data to strava after a run? im i right?

1 question to all owners then?

inside or outside?

inside its easier to navigate and read, but its just weird!!!

oasismark Publish time 2-12-2019 06:44:11

Question

What is 'sleep restoration'?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
View full version: Microsoft Band