View: 83|Reply: 0

i might as well...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-1-2021 22:04:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Admit that i saw this film to its enticing title salt and pepa, knowing the vixen song ''push it'' must be in there, some of the best 80'sh disco rythmic kinda ecstasy at a time when i still spun the dancefloor at the local clubs.

but was i impressed with what i saw, no not at all, the song was there in some pretty nice layouts including the original, along with other selfcarpentered hip hop that may chill the hearts of todays youth. so i give a 6 for the musical score.

acting are the sugar sweet american television ,black neighbourhood with twinkling large neclaces and to the fingertips makeupstyled actors that are just from mediocre to average in their job.

productionwise its a good visual product but the sound quality are ready for the bin in the corner, especially in the dialouges, everybody is like living in a box, sounding like talking in a yougurt can with a fishing line to the other.so its a damaging execution that shouldve been refurbished before release. 1 for sound and 6 for filmo.

that should give a total of 4 from the ''word up'''ed grumpy old man. a small recommend for the hiphoppers.

score 4/10

ops-52535 25 January 2021

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6525900/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部