View: 377|Reply: 0

My Favourite Movie of all time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
30-9-2021 11:57:22 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10 
I've watched this film 4 times now, and it has never failed to make me ball my eyes out. It is a captivating story, slowly told with rich detail. It won't be for everyone, because of the slow pace some average cinema-goers will find it boring. Personally I wasn't bored for a second. Every shot is beautiful, and the soundtrack is unique and very pleasing to the ears. The themes that the movie weaves throughout are thought provoking, and really make you think about life, and how you are living it. What I love most about Villeneuve's movies in general is that they all feel very focussed. With every emotion, thought, shot, you can really feel the message of the movie very clearly. It never feels like it is going in a strange direction, or focussing on something not relevant. There are basically two strands of the plot that slowly get closer and closer as it goes on, and at the end they are tied together perfectly. Villeneuve knows exactly what to show, and what not to show the viewer. The plot twist is not only very shocking and carries the main themes of the movie through to the audience, but it is also expertly built up. If you were paying close enough attention you could probably figure out the twist before it happens, but I doubt most could (neither could I). This movie honestly changed my life, and even though some people may not love this movie, I personally believe this is as close to perfect as a movie can get. easy 10/10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部