View: 110|Reply: 0

its a'ight

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:07:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 6/10

First off, there are times where its really easy to just hate the animation style, and there are times where you feel like your watch the spectacular Spiderman, which isn't good, because its very unbalanced and all the characters have very similar features, theres quite a lack of unique

then the story, the story is fine, we don't need repetition, I like that miles Morales is there, the overall story is classic Spiderman: Peter Parker is a student, trying to balance school life with being Spiderman as well as maintaining his friendship with harry Osborn who's father is the CEO of a huge tech organization and secretly is out to get Spiderman for thwarting his secret criminal activities and for research
The problem is not the overall story, but with the events within the story, a running theme in spiderman is that Peter Parker is the genius amongst his friends, there, literally EVERYONE is a genius, even HARRY!!!! and while this is not a big problem, it takes away one of the things that makes him special.

another thing is that while I'll applaud the show for being more serious than ultimate Spiderman, I feel that it should lean towards spectacular Spiderman, and have more personal and dark storylines

the action sequences, like the animation style, can be static and boring sometimes and spectacular Spiderman-esque in others. this is a problem because its always leaving me wondering whether or not I'll enjoy any episode I'm watching

overall, I appreciate the creators efforts to distance this show from other Spiderman shows, but I don't think the end results is quite what most Spiderman hoped to see

aniekanenelson 4 August 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4268215/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部