I have changed my mind

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:07:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

I reviewed Marvels Spider-Man on October 5th and I gave it 4/10. Now that has all changed.
Look I have seen both Spectacular Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man. I enjoyed them for what they were but even though I still prefer USM over this show. I think it is time for the majority of the Spectacular Spider-Man fans who are stupidly complaining about this show to grow up and except the fact that the show is not coming back it's in the PAST!!! It's owned by Sony!
Moving on: What I really like about this show is that it focuses a lot on Science. I you can even learn a thing or two about science like in the Man-Wolf episodes when they were working with Dr. Banner for a cure to cure the infected episodes and in the Blizzard episode when Harry and Spider-Man worked together in the Osborn academy school. Okay I have to admit that the first couple of episodes are cringe but after that it becomes a watchable show and even has the use of more up to date technology like I-Phones and watch communicators which kids of today have.

This show is defiantly good for the next generation of Spider-Man fans who want to have a scientific adventure with there favourite hero. As I have mentioned on my Avengers Assemble review "Just be happy with what you have got" instead of just having such a high demand for something that won't come back.
However I do still feel that the show needs to slow down more since it still feels rushed and some of the character designs for example Gwen Stacy and Rhino still need improving. But hopefully it should grow an improve as the show goes along. Some of the changes can be a bit of a let down in the show but the advice I can give is unless if it is Teen Titans Go! don't let nostalgia blind it is still an action show with real fight scenes.

P.S. The Screwball episode had good humour. (Edit 29/04/2018): Also check out The Rise of Doctor Octopus episodes and the Spider-Island episodes.

This show is even better then the crap that Cartoon Network and DC have today for example Teen Titans Go!, Justice League Action, Ben 10 2016. (see my reviews).

As I have said before this might not be the best Spider-Man for everyone but it's good for the next generation.

For the nerds who are still demanding for Spectacular Spider-Man hate all you want on this show you will NEVER get Spectacular back. You can keep rewatching the show billions of times, keep making petitions on change.org which won't do anything or make complains on the internet, social media or send emails or letters to Disney and Marvel all you want. But that won't change the fact that this shows is here and it won't leave anytime soon. I am not going to force to watch this show or anything as were are individuals beings who can make up our own decisions but I would give you the option to either enjoy what you have got at the moment or just keep living in the past for a show to come which is not under Disney or Marvels control to bring back but Sony's. The chooses. After all you all wanted Ultimate Spider-Man to end for 4 years and now look where that has got you.

I am only going to say this to finish the review off. Don't let the haters stop you from watching this show. You never know you might actually like it. Sign off.

WeAreLive 20 December 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4008649/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部