Author: cdavison27086

David gemmell books/related collectables

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 04:08:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Just remember that no trades to be conducted via PM and set up threads in the relevant section. You can always say in the thread that the item is reserved for a specific user as well.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:08:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Ok cebs tell which books your interested in and I'll start a thread

Use magic Report

The game was double bubble wrapped and well packaged, but the internal case for the book is like eggshell after nearly 30 years, meaning that it did not take much for the internal section to look like this:

Some magic tape fixes, and I am aware that a three toed sloth could have done a better job, but it was fiddly, and you cant get behind the bits to fix them properly.

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:08:36 Mobile | Show all posts
That's mighty squashed probably the plastic that's deteriorated with age and become brittle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
You might be able to swap the case with another but its a massive oversized job?

There is a second hand stall I pass in the market and will keep an eye out next time.

i guess the black cover paperback is a bit rare also as it doesn't exist in that format anywhere else?

In regards to those books mate, probably all 3 if price is right if you can wait till after the weekend to make a thread I think my infraction will be off by then but cannot get an answer from the mod who placed it to confirm before.  Cheers.

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:08:37 Mobile | Show all posts
If youd prefer to complete on eBay I'd do that would just add a buy it now with best offer and wait for your offer agreed before hand obviously to save time

Use magic Report

Ha ha check out what turned up in the post this morning it came without a dust jacket and is not ex library so an ex library copy Minus dust jacket will be hitting eBay soon

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:08:37 Mobile | Show all posts
I don't know, some people have none while others have three! I am assuming you paid a good price as well?

Now, where did that 'ban member' button go?

Use magic Report

I did not as good as the other 2 but I took a a gamble and it paid off, I can forward you some pics of the one that will be for sale if your interested?

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:08:37 Mobile | Show all posts
Can I ask where from? I check eBay quite often so are there other places to check?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部