Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:12:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi,

Well I've had my Subscribers Welcome Letter, and Issue 3 (Iron Man: Extremis - excellent, and very controversially adult in nature). The novel arrived undamaged, in reasonable packaging. No invoice or anything with it, nor any of the free gifts, but I know from my contact at Hachette that they wouldn't be being sent out with this volume, and will arrive under seperate cover.

With regards to payments, if you are being invoiced, payments should be taken from your bank account or debit/credit card within 14 days of the invoice being sent out to you, and NOT on the 14th day of each month, NOR every 14 days. (You should only be being billed once a month, for two issues, at £9-99 for each issue.)

BluWarfareHD09 - You asked: I can't be certain, but the extra £10 sounds like they have accidentally invoiced you one issue too much, or are invoicing you for the next issue, in advance. Either way, it's wrong, and I'd give them a call on the London phone number I've posted, or use the e-mail address that Dillondford posted, and discuss the matter with them.

No one should be incurring any fees for postage and packing on anything, as one of the benefits with subscribing, is that items/novels are sent to subscribers free-of-charge.

Hope that helps.

Pooch

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:12:41 Mobile | Show all posts
What do you mean invoice being 'sent' do we get something in the post or am i just being dumb lol

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 04:12:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Hatchette did not have a stand at the London Super Comic Convention so I was not able to share my grouses with them. With regard to the Comic-CON what a fiasco that was. We got there promptlyat 10:00 and did not get into the main Hall until after 11:00 because of the large numbers attending. Most came to see Stan Lee, I guess, but there was no sign of him unless you paid a fortune for the privilege. As for the comic and graphic novel sellers, there were no more there than you would find at the regular London events at the Bedford Hotel with free entry. Also with the large number people there, they were fighting to get to look at the items on display. What a let down!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hi,

I'll assume you're asking a serious question, and will reply thusly:

Depending on how you've agreed to pay for your subscription (e.g. monthly invoice, direct debit, or via credit/debit card), you will receive a statement showing what's been shipped to you, and what the charges are, that you owe.

If you are paying by Invoice, then you need to check that the details are correct, and then pay it. If you're paying by credit/debit card, or direct debit, then the invoice is to notify you of how much Hachette are going to take from your bank account, within 14 days of that invoice being produced!

Pooch

Use magic Report

Thanks for that.
I had a blonde moment

Use magic Report

Hey guys sorry to keep bringing this thread up but i was worrying slightly lastnight that Hachette may try to take £20 after say a week of me already paying £20 but i need at least 3 weeks before i can pay every £20. So i wanted to ask do they send you an invoice when the goods are ready to be sent (roughly 3 weeks) ?
Sorry if it doesn't make that much sense.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部