Author: reiteration

why is there so much hatred for Corbyn?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:37 Mobile | Show all posts
Unfortunately it is not just Corbyn I find obnoxious, you can add Diane Abbot, Rebecca Long-Bailey who seems to sneer all the time,John McDoonnell who is on another planet when it comes to money,Richard Burgon who just seems to want to kiss Cobyns bum, Keir Starmer who comes across a a greasy spiv and Shami Chakrabarti who has the be the most blatantly dishonest politician in quite a while, still she got an honour out of it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:38 Mobile | Show all posts
Can't believe Emily Thornberry hasn't made your list.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Lol. "He's provided an explanation for everything" how gullible are you exactly, it's not just a few meetings, the man's been a terrorist sympathiser for years and he's not exactly tryed to keep it a secret. When it comes to other countries getting up to tricks he's totally fine with it and makes all the excuses he can become he hates how western culture works. I always wondered what kind of people would vote for this scumbag and you've shown how gullible some people are. I heard Gorbachev saying there shouldn't be any nukes in the world so let's all believe him and get rid of ours. What?! I'm just glad your not running the country.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Corbyn's real problem is that he has made his life in parliament by objecting to everything and doesn't know how to do anything else. When he was put forward as a party leader candidate it was a token gesture and no one, probably not even him, remotely believed he'd get the job. Unfortunately for the serious candidates, he was the only one who could stand up and deliver a half decent speech, albeit short on content, but with plenty of fire and rhetoric. As leader, he simply can't offer anything constructive because he has never needed to before and doesn't know how.

Use magic Report

I think the real question is....when the time comes (and I don't think its far away) - will he step down? I have a feeling he will refuse.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:39 Mobile | Show all posts
This is a big problem for Labour.

I think the vast majority of people forget why the party was called what it is.
It's about LABOUR or simply everyday working class people and is exactly why choosing the leader should not be left to a few hundred people, even if they're elected.
It's down to the NEC and rightly so.

The fact that so many people dislike Corbyn is obvious to my mind.
It's because the right wing press consistently tell them to dislike him through their endless only ever looking at any downside.
He's a small threat to business, it's as simple as that.

Anyone remember the business community saying the minimum wage would ruin companies?
What a load of tosh/lies that turned out to be and even the tories now see that if you put more money in poorer people's pockets, they'll spend it.
As opposed to putting it in rich people's pockets where they'll just save or invest it.

Ultimately, many of the things that Labour propose are in favour of the working man,  (ending the gig economy, serious investment in our infrastructure and privatising utilities etc) so I find it quite ironic that the same people are turning their back on the party.

But that's how people are. You tell them something often enough and they'll believe it.

All said as a lifelong Labour voter who turned his back on politics after Tony Blair had the biggest mandate to actually change things, since the war.
But turned out to be just another tory in disguise.
Which is all so called Labour "moderates" are, imo.

It's why politics is rubbish and no-one really cares anymore.
The main parties are chasing the centre ground and if that's the case, you're always going to come up with similar ideas, with little to differentiate between them.
Big debt or bigger debt is a classic example.

Corbyn threatens that and while I don't particularly like him personally, I don't see how we've progressed much in the last 20 years.
The fact that we have loads of foodbanks nowadays, particularly when we have record lows for ages when it comes to unemployment, tells me plenty though.
Politics isn't working.

In short, yes, it's all media driven.

Use magic Report

Like a good commie that he is, he will appeal to the students and unionists

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
... and a very high proportion of those accused of anti-semitism have close links to those running the party at the moment. There’s a highly anti-Semitic clique at the heart of the movement

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:40 Mobile | Show all posts
Do you not read anything above. People don't like him cos he's a terrorist sympathiser and hates the west. HE DOES NOT HIDE THIS. The labour party has not been the working man's party for years, those hateful crap smearing minions he has traipsing round after him are just as if not more so as stuck up as the Tory's (private schools etc) Dianne Abbott being a prime example. People actually have eyes you know and are not as stupid as you seem to think, they don't just pick up a paper and think it's gospel. And that term right wing seems to be the go to term for anyone not bright enough to articulate actual terms appropriate for the actual context of the situation. Maybe have a bit more respect for your countrymen they're brighter than you think and hate modern labour for very good reasons.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:40 Mobile | Show all posts
How many of the Labour front bench send their kids to private schools?
Jeremy and his mates are not so closet communists.
Name one fair and prosperous communist country.
I hope every kid at school reads the book Animal Farm, but I bet it will be the Thoughts of chairman Mao. How many people did he and Stalin make disappear?
I am not saying the Tories are perfect by a long way but what is the alternative....a Labour / Lib Dem/ Green / Scot nat coalition? Pass me my suicide pill.
It is ok I wont do it but the country would go down the pan.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部