Thanks, didn't know that.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:43 Mobile | Show all posts
My point is that BJ has made racist comments in the papers but you don't see the same numbers of people saying he's unfit to be PM etc. JC has not made any racist comments but yet he's vilified in the press as an anti-semite. The Labour Party isn't perfect but things have been blown out of proportion by the likes of the Daily Mail, Express etc
Anyway, we're all free to vote whichever way we want but it just pains me to see that here's a man fighting for the common man but hated by the same people who've been led to think that the rich elite are our saviours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Labour had an inquiry into anti-semitism within the party.

The Conservatives promised an inquiry into Islamophobia within the party but have cancelled it.
Boris Johnson made a firm promise on this as part of his party leadership campaign.
A former minister and Tory party chair, Warsi has been a vocal critic of the party’s approach on tackling cases of Islamophobia. On Friday, after Boris Johnson confirmed there would be no inquiry into Islamphobia before Christmas, she wrote on Twitter: “Yes disappointing. Yes predictable. Yes it’s true my party don’t give a — about racism within our own ranks. We are only anti-racist to score political points. Do as we say not as we do.”

Responding on Twitter to Hancock’s comments, Miqdaad Versi, the director of the media monitoring team for the Muslim Council of Britain, said Hancock was trying to pretend Warsi was isolated in her criticism. “The reality is that evidence of the scale of Islamophobia in the party is huge albeit under-reported and deniers of its scale should be challenged with the truth,” he tweeted.

Tory Islamophobia row: Warsi accuses Hancock of 'whitesplaining'

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Good post. It clearly states what many people think and why Jeremy is still leader of the Labour Party despite the negative media attention.

I disagree with some of your points, but agree with others.

The only thing I would add is that Jeremy cannot seem to embrace the bigger picture, he is stuck with his 1960s/1970s college student views and refuses to develop beyond that mindset. Possibly because he has spent too many years as an anti-establishment backbench MP.

So, IMO, he does not make a good leader of the Labour Party and will not make it as a Prime Minister. The security risk is too great.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Completely and utterly brainwashed, plain and simple:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Think Corbyn is a 'danger to Britain'? Here's how you've been brainwashed                                                                                                        The London Economic | Think Corbyn is a 'danger to Britain'? Here's how you've been brainwashed | Opinion                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.thelondoneconomic.com                                                                               
(Of course, no-one will admit that "Yes, it's true, I'm brainwashed" but trust me, you have been!)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Was that the inquiry that Shami Chakrabarti chaired that gained her a peerage?  

Nothing to see here, move along...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Labour had something , an inquiry is pushing it a lil to what actually transpired , conservative did fudge all on Islamophobia within the party .

Unlike yourself , my post did not take a side on said party but the side the poster in question had taken in their views and opinion in said post .

You may of missed that .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 21:42:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Brainwashed? I'm all for it.

As individuals with our own minds I think it is reasonable to understand we know what lies behind the newspaper headlines - all newspaper headlines and articles.

Every morning I spend time reading articles from many newspapers, from that I gauge political thinking, obstacles, direction etc. without going too deep.

So, yes, every morning I am open to a bit of brainwashing, rinse and spin.

Use magic Report

25-11-2019 21:42:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Think you're reading that right, although new poster with 3 posts, all in politics and no follow up to any of them. Astroturfer perhaps?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部