Author: Cliff

1400 cases child abuse -Rotherham

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:30:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Many of the celebs who were abusers have/or are being brought to justice. But most importantly I  cannot see this happening in the same way these days. The whole country is aware of the pedophile phenomenon and would not turn a blind eye even if it was a celebrity. I am sure children's presenters at the BBC have to walk on ice these days in case someone raises a suspicion.
This contrasts with Rotherham. The reason this was 'overlooked' was that no one wanted to rock the ethnic cohesion boat.Have we fixed that?  I would say no.

Even if you sack the whole council and employ new- the threat of the being called a racist is still there and typically the safest option is to turn a blind eye.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:30:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Are you trolling or what?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
There is obviously a problem with those with celebrity or power, but there is also an issue with organised mass orgy of Pakistani men preying on non Muslim girls, at an industrial scale, they have literally turned this into a business and the authorities knew about it (if not the scale) all along.

Savile, Smith etc were sickingly smart but loaners, it is a lot more difficult to a community of paedophiles sprouting up, one that contains almost without exception Pakistani men, shows a huge cultural issue, both with the perpetrators beliefs and that of the authorities because of the perpetrators race.

There is a 3rd issue that in all this the victims are almost exclusively poor (most often white) girls from an underclass that the authorities particularly the police and social services felt contempt for.  They have literally been treated as third class citizens in their own country, in preference for so called social cohesion.

Harris is a bit different, it seemed to be mainly people he knew closely, as how most paedophiles reportedly work.  The other reports of sexual abuse by him appeared (I may be incorrect here) the actions of a randy old man that still had the values from the 60's and 70's, where women were expected to accept a slap on the ass or a grope as a bit of slap and tickle.

Non of them where involved in poring petrol on their victims and threatening both them and their families with murder, they used for more 'who is going to believe you' mind games.  I am not at all defending the evil that these men have done, but sadly this stuff is on an entirely different level.

These cases should be far easier to solve and put a stop to, especially as the girls and their families went to the authorities, something which really ever happens with family/friend/lone paedophiles.  Much like rape, girls and women need to be empowered to go to the authorities and report abuse, and not as sadly is often the case blame themselves.
How much is that blown out of the water after events like this (and Savile) where the police rebuff reports, or even seem to blame the victims themselves*, this has put back victims moral a huge amount.  We need root and branch clear out, I wouldn't be surprised if this were done properly the sectors involved would be decimated at the very least.  A huge swave of people would be out on their arse, the only question is what level of public exposure they should be given to send a sign that this cannot happen again.

*There are always exceptions, the law isn't black or white, if a man is tricked into sexual activity by an under-age person, genuinely unknown of the persons age and thought they were of consenting age then there is some leeway.  Compounded if for example a situation were to meet say a 14 year old girl in a night club looking like someone in their 20's at 3am on a Saturday night.  Although the whole situation would be difficult to defend no doubt if a man was found in such a position, always check ID's I guess hope that they don't have a fake one they later destroy or loose, or easier still just be celibate until you marry.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I believe his was being sarcastic.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:30:45 Mobile | Show all posts
I don't think this is the reason, that it was because they were muslim.  Rather that it was a mixture of generalized incompetence, not wanting the rock the boat and not believing children vs adults.  Do you honestly think the general muslim community would bat an eyelid if a dozen or so 30 year old adult "groomers" were sent down for 6 years for having sex with 12 year olds?

We've seen this time and again over the last 40 years.  From jimmy saville to care homes to peodophile priests, each time those involved have been protected due to a combination of these three factors.

There should be no tolerance for these sorts of crimes, and those protecting the participants should face the law too if it can be seen that they have been wilfully incompetent.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I doubt it look at his posting history.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Consequential sex is different from rape, women can at their will choose who to have sex with.
Women coerced into it, threatened, drugged etc are entirely different from women who choose to use their sexual prerogative liberally.

Only a bigot would think or suggest otherwise.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
If that is not sarcasm then you are sick.

It is more important to stop UKIP than to prevent ONGOING mass, rape, forced prostitution, violence and overall the worst behaviour anyone could action against a child, no human being of any age?

They have yet to be prosecutions for pretty much any of the 1400 cases, sweeping it under the carpet is not the answer, widening it out to every other council is the next step, while cleaning up the streets of this scum and sending out a very loud and clear message that these medieval imported behaviours will not be tolerated.

I personally think you're a clever pro BNP foil to galvanise support by showing the opposition, I can't believe even the most ardent labour supporter could be so blinkered.  In fact I refuse to believe even the perpetrators themselves, and the council/police members that will be implicated could carry this view.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:30:45 Mobile | Show all posts
You are probably right about the Muslim community wanting this to stop and the guys locked up. But from the point of view of a council worker or policemen who maybe white, the threat of being sacked is there all the time. And anything to do with Muslim or Pakistani issues have to be handled with extreme care or put on the too difficult file
The report highlighted this as the issue.

Of course I am outraged by the thought of gangs treating white girls as low life that can be used for profit, but we have been here before and there are no surprises.

The outrage now must be directed at the the people who allowed this to happen because of Political correctness (for want of a better term).  

Remember, as has been previously mentioned, these were not one off perverts. This was a gang who groomed white girls for business. They were a commodity, shipped from town to town on order. And the figure was 1400!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
And to and from family members, no?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules