26-11-2019 00:30:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I think the best thing is probably for me to take Fred's advice and allow him to move on from the problem.  Although I'll give him time to explain himself first.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jesus.  I read that and what was done to her by the authorities is unforgivable.   It is so far beyond the pale that the fact the council and police did not act is truly bonkers.

How could they honestly not act, even if it did not result in a conviction?  It would have shined such a light on what was going on that it would have been bound to have an effect, causing more people to come forward, etc.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:30:47 Mobile | Show all posts
There is a lot worse to come, if the allegations floating around the internet are to be believed. It's going to take some very brave whistleblowers and Police Officers to get the victims justice.

He had little choice, though I doubt him falling on the sword will save the rest of them. It's like Simon Danczuk said in his book about Cyrill Smith, all political parties at local and national levels are in for a rough ride. If you have the stomach for it,  Smile For The Camera: The Double Life of Cyril Smith by Simon Danczuk and Matthew Baker is worth reading. It shows how Cyril Smith ran rings around local authorities and the Police. Different case to this, but the failings in South Yorkshire Police have been there for decades.

This is the sort of thing the Guardian reports on, they follow a story through i.e. phone hacking. CiF comments are usually turned off for these types of articles firstly because I guess it would be a nightmare to moderate and secondly because of libel laws. Regardless of the Guardian's political leanings they will chase stories no matter where they lead.

South Yorkshire Police has a lot of questions to answer on this case and probably questions to answer in regards to Cyril Smith and Jimmy Savile.

It strikes me in this case the local authorities and the Police simply did not want to deal with the fallout of the crimes coming to light. So coverups and suppression where the order of the day.
The Police Officers who were dismissive about the children being raped and so on need to face disciplinary proceedings at the very least. It's no wonder rape convictions are pretty low if the attitude of police officers to rape (be it against children or adults) places the blame on the victims.

The racist card is often used to not face up to complex issues and also to cover things up.
You've got two different kinds of Police Officers - 1. Dedicated to the job and want to protect the public even if they risk their own lives or Careers and 2. Police Officers who are only interested in furthering their careers by jumping through as many hoops as they can to please Politicians.

We can do a much better job of integrating communities, we just need to be brave and face up to various cultural issues. I shall sound a bit Farage for a second, but people who come to the United Kingdom have to respect our customs and culture and learn English so they can become full and productive members of society.

I think that's due to Parliament being in recess and that it appears that Cameron and co do not want a Public inquiry to look into child sex abuse properly, no matter where it leads. Mostly to protect the Political parties. As cynical as that sounds, it's probably true.

You'd think they are drip feeding big names to stop the public from looking too deeply into the issue especially if gets close to Westminster.

Unfortunately these crimes have been rife for decades i.e. Adults grooming and abusing children, while the authorities appear to turn a blind eye. In terms of Westminster, Cyril Smith is likely to be the tip of a rather sordid iceberg.

Oh and Roachdale appears to be hiding behind as many different laws as they can so they don't have to face the music and help victims -
Rochdale council rejects claim of child sex abuse as ‘out of time’ | ExaroNews
Given the Rotherham abuse goes back to the early 90's (and probably earlier), I wouldn't be too surprised if they tried a similar move. Things are stacked against the victims be they at the hands of celebrities/Politicians or Grooming gangs. Something has to change and quickly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
BBC NEWS | England | Bradford | BNP leader cleared of race hate

Look who was talking about this nearly 10 years ago.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I found your whole post troubling you try to draw a class of Paedophile (some not as bad as others.) Sadly the use of pouring of petrol and violence to family is common amongst abusers it does not matter what that ethnicity its part of the control.   They are paedophiles that happen to have Pakistan origin, group of them with similar sick desires got together and formed  gangs, they are hiding behind it to try and legitimise amongst themselves.    All Paedophiles and abusers dehumanise their victims its how they come to terms with the inner turmoil of their sick desires. The Business as you put it  was raised by two drug reports in the mid 00s, that drug dealers had moved in and began controlling wholesale prostitution.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:30:48 Mobile | Show all posts
In this one incident, we may be facing tens of thousands over more than a decade once this starts opening up the issue nation wide.

I think we're in for a rocky ride, but hopefully like the titanic, afterwords all ships will have enough lifeboats.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
You're totally missing the point here. The girls were chosen for sexual abuse because they were NOT Muslims.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
All of these girls should now start suing Yorkshire Police and members of the Council.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:30:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Indeed they dehumanise thats what Paedophiles do.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部