View: 2189|Reply: 149

E-Juice Flavours Thread

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 20:32:46 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Okay, there is a bewildering amount of flavours and concoctions out there, this thread is to post on user's experiences (good or bad) with the vendor, and opinions on their juice.
Flavour, hit, vapour quality, etc.

I'll start
Been trying some Apollo E-liquids

I got their fruit pack 20 quid for 5x10ml mixed (save a fiver), and so far am really enjoying their Watermelon, Baja Burst (like a citrus/kiwi smoothie), grape, and the green apple.  The hemi orange is a bit sweet, a bit like concentrated Tango.  The fruit flavours are all a bit reminiscent of Haribo flavouring, apart from the Baja Burst which is just quite nice, and crisp and lime-ish.

The biggest surprise was the Cappuccino which is pretty delicious, a bit like a bitter sweet creamy coffee flavoured chocolate, from say a milk tray.  Its my favourite and I'll deffo be getting some more of it, I'll probably hit them up for a couple of 30 ml bottles.

I've also got their menthol and strawberry but have not tried these yet.

edit:- strawberry is a bit meh, it actually tastes like real strwaberries, but flavour isn't strong enough and tere is a sort of metallic undertaste.
Menthol good and can be addded to just about any flavour to give a bit freshness.  Handy to have if you need to pep up something that is a bit bland.

The throat hit on most of these is okay, and vapour quality is fine , but I have very little to compare with.  They do their flavours in the usual mg levels, 0, 6, 12, 18, 24, and in 10 or 30ml bottles. Apollo e-liquids are a a 60/40 PG/VG ratio.

Price was okay, and 2 days delivery to rural Scotland.
I'd give them a 2 thumbs up, and would use again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Nothing much to add at this stage as I'm only 1 day in and obviously still on my 1st bottle of Caramel Tobacco. That said, after a shaky start I'm now loving it. The shaky start was simply down to the new experience. My wife asked what it tasted like and the only way I could describe it was it's like licking a highland toffee bar!!
Custard still to try.

Bought from Vaper Caper as per recommendations from @oska . Can't fault the product or delivery (free, next day to N.Ire), but I think it's more expensive than others I've seen at £4.79 per 10ml bottle.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:32:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Cheers Dony. Like the Avatar by the way, by coincidence I'm listening to Tattoo this morning, and may just have a poke around Rory's catalogue a bit more.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Ok. When I stated vaping I tried the odd tobacco flavour and that wasn't doing anything. I then came across a vendor's Sweet Tobacco which was re-branded Hangsen RY4. I fell in love and used that pretty much for 6 months while looking for others similar or better.

I tried a few fruit flavours and the ones that other vapers raved about and discovered I really didn't want fruit in my vape. One day I ran out of my preferred liquid and only had a sample bottle of Snake Oil left which I had to use, vile stuff, pineapple and aniseed which is a favourite of many people. I can't stand it.

I tried lots of different versions of RY4 from different people, some good some bad. The revelation came when I found Vermillion River juices from ecigwizard. They are expensive but very good. My favourites are KMAX and KY4. Kind of nutty, creamy vanilla with a hint of tobacco. I then tried Grant's Vanilla Custard to see what the fuss was about and loved it but it was lacking some kind of extra taste that the Vermillion River juices had. Manabush then came along with their Nokomis and PowWow, these were more like the VR juices but again expensive. Still a favourite though.

I then discovered Vaper Caper's custard and to me I had found my all day vape. It is good creamy custard with hints of spice and I never bore of the taste. Not expensive either when you use discount codes. I think just under £14 for 50ml delivered. No brainer really. I also rate his Caramel Tobacco and always keep some if I want to alter the custard flavour slightly, usually of an evening. They are good mixed together.

When I'm feeling flush I still buy some Pow Wow or Kmax as a treat but I am totally sold with Mark's juices, he has more in development too but Vaper Caper's custard is the winner for me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Only a few weeks into vaping now but another vote for Vaper Caper Custard Kiss. I started off on Liberty Flytes juices - their Apple\Cinnamon isnt bad. . Got some Custard today (18mg 30 ml) and I'm loving it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:50 Mobile | Show all posts
IMO one of the most under valued musicians of our time.....I named my son after him!!
Off to have a listen to A million miles away, I'll probably spend most of the evening on youtube now lol.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:50 Mobile | Show all posts
What ecig are you using @Dony ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:51 Mobile | Show all posts
On impulse today I purchased a couple of bottles of Vapercrew. I've not tried the banana custard flavour, but St. Louis Blues is amazing. Tastes just like werthers originals. Will try the custard in a bit and then think I'll be sampling some more of the Vapercrew range. I've been using vapercaper for a while now, but this VC is something else.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Got a Kanger EMOW
Kanger Emow Starter Kit (1 FREE UNICOIL) | Virtual Vape

A lot of good reviews on here and from other sites. Only into my 3rd day but all going well and I'm really enjoying it, more than I thought I would.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Just ordered 3 x 10ml bottles from cool-chili-vapors. Went for the Vapercrew St Louis Blues on the recommendation of @WozzaUK, and Red Bullie and Butterscotch from the Hangsen range.
Found a 40% discount code jan40 which expires at the end of the month.
Think that should do me for a while!

Less than £9 delivered using the code.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部