Author: nacmacfeegle

E-Juice Flavours Thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Suave, my ADV is b-bomb by generals juices. Its a black current menthol juice and is gorgeous! All generals juice are nice   gav does a sampler for I think £9.50
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
RY4 is named after the Ruyan company who basically invented the first ecig. They were tobacco flavoured but then with added sweetness like caramel. The higher the number the more sweet. RY4 is the most popular giving a decent balance. It's the taste that kept me off the cigs. As such there are tons.

Probably the most well known is Hangsen RY4. Most UK companies imported this and rebranded it as their own before the whole UK made juice boom. I still like it to this day but it does taste slightly artificial..

My favourite version is VaperCaper caramel tobacco but Manabush Nokomis is also a good one. More expensive though. Hangsen although Chinese still churn out some OK juices cheap. http://www.bargainvapour.com do 5ml samples you can choose.

Also http://www.smokerainbow.com do sample packs of many manufacturers liquid. Just choose your preferred type whether it's tobacco, fruit, sweet etc. For example this pack is for 24x1ml samples of different RY types from different people.
http://www.smokerainbow.com/24-samples-ruyan-pack/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
10 days in so still a newbie. I've only tried 3 flavours so far. All 12mg.

First I tried was Caramel tobacco from VaperCaper and so far it's my favourite. Lot's of flavour, maybe too much for some, and a good vape.

Second one was St Louis Blues by VaperCrew. Nowhere near the full flavour of the caramel, and not that keen on the slight peppermint aftertaste. I was hoping it would taste more like the old mint toffe sweets if anyone remembers those but sadly not.

Just started on Hangsen Butterscotch this evening. It's more subtle compared to the caramel, but with a better vape than the St Louis Blues. A happy medium from those tried.

Still got VaperCaper Custard and Hangsen Red Bullie to try over the next few days.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:58 Mobile | Show all posts
This is where it all begins,  taste is very subjective and the sheer volume of choice is massive,  I personally have tried a lot of e-juices and prefer fruit/dessert flavours of all the ones ive tried the following are the stand out flavours to my pallet.

Red Astaire by T-Juice - Cherry Menthol
Northern Fog - Vapingking - Murray mint
Victoria Sandwich - Mrs Lords and Co - Like the Cake
Custard Cream - Mrs Lords and Co - like the biscuit
Bantha Milk - Vapeswag - Raspberry Slush
Sour Jawa - Vapeswag - Sour raspberry and Strawberry
Strawberry Fields - Strawberry Custard

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I only bought 2 flavours when buying my starter pack, vapercaper custard and a classic tobacco by vapouriz. I've only tried the tobacco one so far but it tastes identical to the cig-a-like I had a couple of years ago, one of the reasons I never carried on with it back then. I'll perservere with it for today, but think I'm going to write it off and move onto the custard tomorrow.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Sorry folks, been away snowboarding and forgot to reply! I'll get a list of my spare juices up tonight after work

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Just found this place that seems to stock just about every brand and flavour. Loads of unique ones too.

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/eliquid-finder/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi All,

Apologies if this has been posted before but VirtualVape are offering "Buy One, Get One Free" on all their e-liquids - the current offer runs out tonight at midnight but apparently they run the same offer every month at random times. The normal prices are £2.99 for 10ml & £8.99 for 30ml - thought it might be of interest to some. They have also expanded their flavour range.

Would welcome any thoughts/opinions on their juices as I plan on trying few again.

There is also a place called "LiQuid" which offer all e-juices for just one pound!

Still searching for that elusive "Flavour" experience! Would I be better of with 70/30 as opposed to 50/50?

Suave!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Got my 5x5ml Mt Baker Vapor sample pack from CloudHouse Vapor today. Delivery takes a little longer than usual coming from France (although you can pay for faster shipping) but they always include a bonus liquid which more than makes up for the wait. This time I got a 10ml bottle of Faux Hawk! My actual order was... all 5ml x 12mg - Banana, Blue Drake, Caramel Apple, Hawk Sauce and finally Butterscotch Tobacco for my girlfriend as she tends to prefer the baccy flavours. So my First World Problem of the day is I only have 1 spare tank with me at work, so which one do I try first! They all smell incredible!

Btw, I sent the list of spare flavours to the intersted parties, but if anyone else want's in on the swap shop it's not too late

EDIT: Tried banana in the end as it smelled too good to resist! Tastes exactly like foamy banana sweets! I can definitely see myself sticking with this one for a while. Might be too sickly for some as an ADV, but certainly nice as a sweet treat. It's funny, all my favourites juices seem to be flavours of sweets and cakes I ate as a kid

@Suave if you want "flavour experience" then I highly recommend the MBV range from CloudHouse Vapor. They're the only vendor I have used more than once, which is saying somehting for me as I like to try everything! I'm on 80%VG 20%PG at the mo but you can pick whatever ratio you want and also add extra flavour shots if you want, although I find they're tasty enough without them. Not the cheapest, but then not super expensive either. As I said above, you usually get a freebie or two as well.

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:32:59 Mobile | Show all posts
For what its worth guys, hard drive carrying cases make excellent juice/accessory organisers.
This is one  that I had kicking around,
Markstore(TM) 2.5" Anti-Shock Silver Aluminium Portable Hard Drive Hard Case Protective Storage For Seagate Wireless Plus, WD My Passport Essential for Mac, WD My Passport Ultra Slim, Seagate Backup Plus, Seagate Expansion, Seagate Slim, Toshiba Canvio, Stor.E Plus, WD Elements 2.5" Portable Hard Drive,LACIE P9220 Porsche Design,Transcend StoreJet HDD Hard Drive: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
But any cheaper similar sized one might be useful, as long as it has 2 elastic straps
The yellow thing is a swiss army knife "classic" model, which has tweezers and small sharp scissors for those re-wicking adventures, and there is room for a spare smallish tank (that's a Mow / Emow tank) and spare tips, coils etc.
If you drop 2 bottles out, there is space for a spare battery and a USB charger.

I feel a bit Vincent Vega when I pop it open in the office though....

For a more stealthy/travelling light approach, a spectacle case also works pretty well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部