Author: nacmacfeegle

E-Juice Flavours Thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:54 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm quite lucky to have a really good vaping shop nearby, they stock a wide range including Halcyon Haze in there and you can try before you buy. I've been on one by DB signature which is just a vanilla flavour, quite subtly but a nice vape so happy with that currently.

Next time I go in I might have to try some other ones and see if anything else takes my fancy
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I currently vape only locally sourced Juices which are among the best I have tried luckily.

Currently sitting with a few 100ml bottles of Bantha Milk (Raspberry Slush) and Sour Jawa (Sour Strawberry and Raspberry) by Vapeswag got in total 230ml of liquid for £82.  

However I do have a soft spot for Mrs Lords Custard Cream and Victoria sponge but it isn't cheap.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Not sure if we can trade liquids on the open forum, due to the nicotine. In the past I’ve traded with twoeyedbob via PM though.

I'll make a list of what I have when I get home from work and send it on to anyone interests (like or thank this post if you me to send you the list). I think I have around 7 or 8 I no longer want.

Apart from CloudHouseVapor.com for Mt Baker liquids, my favourite sellers so far are 8bitvape.co.uk and thealchemistscupboard.co.uk

Both make their own and are some of the most flavoursome I’ve tried. Excellent service from them too, and 8Bit will even make you custom flavours. I got them to make me a blue raspberry and it’s absolutely lovely!

I’ll have to check out this Vaper Caper place, and always on the lookout for UK stockists of US made juices if anyone knows any?

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:32:55 Mobile | Show all posts
Apollo ecigs E-liquids
is the first place I ordered from, and it's their liquid reviewed in my first part of the thread.  If you fancy their product, let me know as they run an affiliates program.

Instead of trading, what about a 'passaround box', chuck a couple of part used bottles in a jiffy bag, pass around as testers/samples, each guy puts in whatever and passes on?  I have some that I am not enjoying that much, and could easily set the ball rolling.  Maybe put in a couple of clean empty bottles so folks could decant a bit of their favourites in as a taster.

Maybe need to check with a Mod on the forum stance on this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:55 Mobile | Show all posts
As the moderator of e-cigs,  I'm quite happy for you guys to PM trade although be aware this means I will have no way of moderating if any mishaps occur so it will require trust from both partys involved,  sales however will not be allowed to be done this way.   However I will dig deeper into what is allowed to be traded through the classifieds,  obviously due to UK laws anything with over 75mg of nicotine is illegal to trade although thats most for people who mix their own from base.   I cannot see it being an issue as long as it remains legal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Okay a update,  ive requested more information from the Supers about setting up a dedicated trade and sales page for E-liquids and realted items (mods etc)  hopefully we should get the okay to go ahead and this will open up a area to trade and sell/buy items,  if this is the case it wont have any restrictions about selling clones as this isnt a elitist group we are catering for,  however you will need to state if its genuine or not.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Sounds good! I would recommend getvape if you are after us juices, I just ordered some M.O.A.B from there

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
That sounds like a great idea, the only issue I can see is that I bet we all vape different strengths, for example I use 18mg

Use magic Report

Since I started vaping back in 2013 I have tried so many companies and juice I have lost count.
I still regularly, every month go back to Triphammer.

Tim's trip RY4 is still to this day the best tobacco juice I can vape and use as an all day vape.

Anyone using his site, use tbv10 as the discount code.

I am not connected in anyway to Tim at Triphammer, but I simply prefer his e liquid and I have tried dozens !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:32:56 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi All,

As a relative newbie to vaping, can someone please tell me the difference between normal tobacco e-liquid & RY4 Tobacco e-liquid?

I must admit, as a newbie, I wanted to try out as many flavours as I could but at around £3 - £5 per 10ml bottle things can get a little dear especially as one has no way of knowing whether they might like them or not! There are so many vendors & options out there it feels like a minefield &n lottery as to which might be any good!

I have so far only a couple of fruit flavours from Virtual Vape & as they were my very first experience, I really did not taste that much flavour - found them a little dry & metallic tasting. I have since seen few videos from experienced vapers who rate them quite highly so I can only assume that maybe I was not using them properly.

Since then (& this may upset some!), I bought a bunch of different fruit flavours from a company called "LiQuid" they are really cheap - only £1 for 10ml & made in the UK with certification so I felt they were safe enough.

They are quite good - especially for just a £1 - vape pretty well & flavour is there (more on some than on others) but tbh, it is still subtle. I have been watching quite a few YouTube Videos where vapers talk about their juices giving them "Tons" of flavour but I have yet to experience that!

I know there are variables like the quality of the liquid & coil etc but can anyone recommend some "reasonably" priced liquids that offer a better "taste" experience? Just do not want to spend recurring multiples of around a £5 each time just to find out if something is good or not! I long for that amazing high taste hit!!

I am currently using an Kanger EMOW Aerotank with an iStick 30w & a Kanger iPOW2 Batteries.

Sorry for the novice type approach!

Suave!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部