Author: Suave

Information Overload - Newbie Help Request!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I've used both types and stuck with the uni as it was cheaper. I probably bought 3 pairs and would alternate one each day. A pair would last me a month so one would effectively last 2 weeks. That was with me dry burning and rewicking every day so surprised yours hasn't lasted very long.
I wasn't all that gentle either as I  used to have to pick the burnt gunk off the top with a pin as dry burning alone wouldn't remove it all.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 20:53:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi oska,

Thanks for the help - man, you really went through these NV/VV coils super fast with one coil lasting only two weeks - most others have reported that they can last months - even up to six in a few cases!!

In your opinion, which of the two are easier to re-wick, sturdier & less likely to suffer issues when removing the old wick or repositioning the coil to centre?

Are the NV Coils thicker & stronger than the VV ones and is the diameter of the NV bigger than the VV one which to me appears quite thin, tiny & somewhat fragile!

Was the flavour & taste between the two similar or was one better than the other?

Many Thanks,
Suave!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 20:53:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi All,

Well, my order from Virtual Vape finally arrived today & it was well needed as I was straight out if coils again! I also got a 6 flavours of their E-Liquids to try out in the hope that I finally get that all elusive flavour that I have been desperatley searching for - their juice got few good reviews on YT & on their website so I thought I would try again & in case my first experience was just down to bad luck!

Firstly & I really do not mean to whinge but I am somewhat confused & very disappointed in the Aerotank V2 that I received. I watched a whole bunch of videos on this item on YT as well as reading a number of web reviews before committing. It was always shown as a pack that contained the "New" Aerotank V2 with the "New" Airflow system that is apparently much better than the old as well as a number of other items like a steel housing, a metal cover & a couple of coils.

On the VV website, they just use a basic stock picture of an Aerotank (like many do) but in their description they clearly state that it has the new improved airflow system. What I received was in a small box that only has an Aerotank in it & nothing else which was concerning.

The thing is, the box clearly states it is an Aerotank V2 but the picture of it on the box & indeed the item itself has the old style of airflow system instead of the new one with the single hole? Like the old one, it is also shorter than the single hole, new one. I am very confused as to how this could possibly be?? Could it possibly be a fake? I have posted some pics to illustrate.

I really do not want the old style one as the new one is supposed to be so much better & less problematic. I would like to ask then, if it is reasonable for me to ask to return it & in it's place maybe get a few Unicoils instead? I bought from VV as I was happy they replaced my faulty EMOW Battery with another one & wanted to express my thanks & show loyalty.

Luckily, I also ordered another Unicoil so I wicked & soaked it nicely & loaded it with a much anticipated Grape flavour. Sadly, it is not that nice tbh - again, hardly any flavour & that dry, metallic sort of taste!! Damn, I got 12 bottles of 6 flavours like the impetuous numpty I can be sometimes!

Not having that great a day in the vaping department! Please let me know if any think I have reasonable grounds to return the strange Aerotank V2(?) sent - would you do so if this is what you received? I just do not want to appear as a problem customer & piss them off as this would make it two returns in two purchases!

Suave!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Vapour and taste is identical. The NV one may use slightly thicker wire and have a wider hole for the wick, I never actually had the 2 next to each other to compare.

With regards to them lasting it was the Vaper Vaper custard. It burns and gunks very easily, I even spoke with Mark about it and he has tried all sorts to try to combat that but it would then lose something from the flavour.
I reckon if you were vaping a good clean liquid like menthol it would easily last months as you wouldn't really need to dry burn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Suave,

The Aerotank V2 you've received appears to be the "express kit", which contains just the tank and nothing else. http://www.no1ejuice.com/clearomizers/ sell them as well as the more expensive version with the extra bits and bobs.

Btw, the airflow on the one you have is actually the latest version with the 5 holes. The airflow control pictured in the stock photo is the one that originally came with the Aerotank V2.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Sorry dude, I seemed to have missed the Aerotank post. As CJ points out it is the new version but the express without the extras. Kanger always have a scratch off panel on the box so you can check if it's fake.

Sorry you have had a bad vape day, they happen. I know it's hard finding that elusive juice you love. Please try VaperCaper juices, I think you will find something you like.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 20:53:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the help & info - my long post must appear like drivel now - feel a little embarrassed. I have never come across seeing the “express" version or even saw it mentioned & I did some heavy digging! Like I said, every review, forum, video & seller I referenced (lots!), the Aerotank V2 was shown as the “full” kit  so I assumed that it what was standard. VV did not mention that it was an “Express” kit & only show a mass distributed pic without any packaging like most others  do (could have bought it cheaper!) - would have liked the steel sleeve for when going on field trips etc in future but I guess it’s easily sourced.

It is funny, again, regarding the air hole thing, of all of the many videos/reviews I referenced, I do not recall anyone ever saying that the one sent was a “latest” one or to use the Aerotank V2 with it - only that the single hole version was so much better than the previous one for things like looseness/leaks etc that I naturally assumed it was the current one to must have - did not know that the one I received even existed or that it had been upgraded! Also, after reading some Amazon reviews claiming they had received V2 fakes, I allowed my self to think possibly the same considering what it looks in the main & what I got!

I guess might be blessing if it performs better than the single hole one then - not worth sending it back as postage will probably cost more than the steel sleeve anyway - the only other things missing a just a beauty sleeve & a spare coil I believe? Do you have any experience with it at all - if so, what are your thoughts - is it a marked improvement - Just curious. Apologies for the naivety of previous post - still learning (quite slowly it seems!)

Suave!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:50 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Guys, is the istick a good upgrade from c twists and innokin vv3?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:51 Mobile | Show all posts
Most definitely. A really good, reliable upgrade. Can't rate it highly enough.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:53:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks, I think I'm sold but I've been reading about a 30w version is this out yet?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部