[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Is anyone contemplating the move?

(One X owner)

Happy other than the less than stellar forecast on possible releases. Would LOVE to own GOW.

Microsoft really need to get their finger out rather than release unimportant software updates.

To add insult to injury, Sea of Thieves, basically an expensive beta,  instead of receiving the much needed increase in game play,  just received a minor developer update fixing a couple of bugs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:20 Mobile | Show all posts
Thankfully I have a PS4 so use that for the great exclusives and use my Xbox One X for the multiplat games.

The exclusives on Xbox well can’t really call them exclusives due to being on other platforms are just garbage, have had enough of the Halos, Forzas, Gears.

State of Decay 2 is the only game I’m looking forward too.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Not a move but I ended up getting a Pro aswell as an X, mainly because of the exclusive titles.

Wouldn’t sell my X though as it I still prefer the controller, playing back compat games, the UHD Blu-Ray and the better performance graphics wise.

Use magic Report

I sold my xbox one s for a ps4 pro and not looked back really. With games like Horizon zero dawn, Bloodborne, God of war and many others on the way. I can live with the slight drop in detail if any for the multiphats.

Btw Horizon zero dawn is one of the best games I've played in years. Not played GOW yet though.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Personally I’ve loved playing through all of the Naughty Dog titles, Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us being stand outs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Had Xbox and PS4 pro but sold Xbox. I really think it’s on rocky ground.

The line up if games is awful. A once power house is now clutching at straws for exclusives. Sea of thieves is let down. Gears is stale, crackdown 3 is .... I am
Staring to think made up. Hard core love forza and halo and Sure there is the odd ray of light with state of decay but is it worth the admission? The cost of live?

Yes it gets backwards comparability but but a machine costing 100s to play old games is not a selling point.

Games sell. Ms has few. Ps has loads and visually there not worlds apparat. Heck even ninty offers a good alternative to sir with ps4 and very unique games

Good

Uc 1-4 amazing
Hzd
Gow
Tlou
Bloodborn
Ratchet and clank
Every bodies Golf
Gt

Ok
The order
Infamous
Kill zone

?
Vr
Detroit becomes human
Spider man
Days gone

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:23 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm a hardcore PS man - I've always tried Xbox consoles but never really got on with them. I recently got a 4K HDR TV so go the X to compliment it, but really it's been collecting dust since the initial setup and odd film.

I am trying to get into it, got a sub for games pass but really will only likely use for state of decay 2 and seas of thieves. Got the XBL because, well you have to. But it is an extravagance TBH.

The PS4 has so many great exclusives and some great ones still to come (Last of Us 2 anyone!?), I don't think you'll miss out just because the X plays cross-play games a bit better...you have to have the TV and pay attention to really see the differences and really, vs the exclusives and PSVR I know why I have a Pro and it get's the most use!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:16:23 Mobile | Show all posts
I bought both..having one console limits you too much.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:16:24 Mobile | Show all posts
I've never bought into the notion that a gamer has to play on only one console. The idea of "moving" from one to another just makes zero sense to me. If someone is worried about having access to all the great games, why give up one machine for a different one? If the OP is looking for more variety, buy a PS4, but don't trade the Xbox in for it. Believe me, as someone with a PS4 and an Xbox One, you're not going to be any happier with just a PS4 than with just an Xbox One. There's nothing that can beat walking into a game store and having free choice over any title in the place. That comes from not being a "this one OR that one" type of gamer. Be an all around gamer.

All that being said, if for some reason I had to pick between the two, I'd go with the Xbox. Games aside, which are of personal taste... Xbox has a superior controller, a far superior online network, and a much more user friendly system dashboard.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:16:25 Mobile | Show all posts
controller is personal preferance i like the fact i dont have to buy a play and charge kit on top of the cost of the controller and i like the speaker, touch pad, light bar and motion controls. online is more of a wash this generation as sony have caught up more. the dash board is personal preferance as well as i think xbox is lacking information on the actual dash and the ads are extreamly annoying

i would go with a playstation if you can only have one console you can play all the 3rd party games and the playstation exclusives where as with the xbox you will be missing out on the playstation exclusives.

but ideally have both there is alot to said for having choice. i have a pro and an S as buying both was cheaper than the X  . xbox always seems to give me gold cheap and gamepass cheap and i like playing last gen games so it always gets some use. my ps4 gets the most use becuse i like the exclusives

Use magic Report

12345Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部