Author: Qactuar

Project C.A.R.S - Now Released

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 05:28:53 Mobile | Show all posts
This is true. A number of people, including me, have requested an iRacing style safety rating to try and reduce the crash fests. Andy Garton, the development director, also favors this method so hopefully it will be introduced.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

I'm not a huge fan of iracing but their safety system and online is superb.

Not sure how it can be implemented, unless exactly the same, you stay with a select few cars and tracks with a rookie licence and if you drove clean you build up licence and open more cars and tracks.

Use magic Report

Just a heads up to anyone who is sitting on the fence about getting a toolpack for pCARS. It is quite likely that pCARS will be fully funded within the next week.

Once this happens there will be no more opportunities for non members to play the game until either a beta is released (no word on when or even if this will happen) or the game is released towards the end of next year.

This also applies to anyone who is thinking of upgrading their tool packs. Once funding is complete you will not be able to increase your membership to a higher level.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Senior is high enough for me 8) Plenty of money has been flowing in during November.

Use magic Report

And that's a wrap. Project Cars is now fully funded! :arty:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I think you may be still be able to buy in up to "Full Member" at 45 Euro but all levels above that are now closed. I have just upgraded from Team member to Full member.

Use magic Report

You can only upgrade if you already have a tool pack. It looks like you won't be able to do that either by the end of tomorrow.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:28:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Appears you are correct, just checked and they only need 775euro to reach the target (down to 755 as I type this) so i guess thanks for the timely reminder to upgrade.

Use magic Report

Andy Garton the development director revealed a new track as a thank you for reaching our funding goal. No info at all about it just some nice pictures!

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部