Author: Qactuar

Project C.A.R.S - Now Released

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:28:48 Mobile | Show all posts
i think it will be a great muck around game with a better quality then what codemasters can bring out but it won't be a full on sim. Personally I'm fine with that because every now and then you need a shift

Just in regards to the game engine even after all these builds I'm still having the same graphics problems on my gtx560ti as what I did in shift 2.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Really enjoy Shift 2, so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and try out the latest build   Team member

Use magic Report

Welcome aboard. Please let us know your impressions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Downloading now - Infinity does come in handy

Use magic Report

Nice.

You have timed it well. You will have a couple of weeks to practice before multiplayer is opened up to Team Members. If you want a bit of competition before then though sign up to the UK pCARS group in the forums and join in with our hotlap competitions.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:28:49 Mobile | Show all posts
What a week for pCARS! Multiplayer has been opened up to Full Members and above, Nurburgring GP track is in the game for Seniors and above, wet weather is looking superb and an early version of the SETA tyre model is being released later today.

Multiplayer is basic at the moment but runs fantastically. It is so much more fun racing against other players.

The SETA tyre model is not enabled by default so please go on the forums to find out how to enable that.

Use magic Report

That's a fair update. Agreed racing against other makes it so much more enjoyable especially with the AI not being complete.

Use magic Report

Multiplayer seems to be a more civilized experience to some other multiplayer games I have played. Maybe because most people are regular posters on the forums and don't want to damage their reputation by causing crashes etc.

There are going to be some great teams/leagues to sign up to when the game comes out as I expect current members to band together to avoid the crash fests when new comers buy the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Loving the new tyre model, even in its beta state. As a result of the positive changes, I've upped my membership to senior 8)

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:28:50 Mobile | Show all posts
Nice one! I'm thinking of doing the same. I am in the market for a new video card but instead of buying new I am looking to get a used one from the classifieds and plow the savings back into Project Cars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部