Don't waste time as this film offers nothing of real value

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
21-11-2019 10:11:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

i says write 10 lines ugh if only i had tuned in long enough to write ten lines i'll keep it short .

As a justin bartha fan this was the only reason my curiosity was sparked enough to want to watch this crap .WTF was he thinking ? they must of spiked his koolaid because he's too good for this tripe .The film maker made this film based of her life experiences .No need to go watch this film just .Listen to any one of the interviews shes given on the subject matter and you'll see what a empty soul she is .The main character of the film is no different she epitomizes the stereotype of blonde bimbo.She sleeps with anyone who will look in her direction does any drug shoved under her nose . The actress doesn't to bright either or think much of herself or her talents to take this role on .Maybe that's why she got the role even going as far sucking a dick on camera . For me easy nature was apparent for me the moment she decides to just make friends and get nice with the local drug pushers .Now some in the indie pseudo intellect world would defend the act on doing real sex on camera as being artistic and not at all what it appears to be . Thats bullshit you put a dick in your mouth on camera whether its real or prosthetic the act of sucking on it is unsimulated . This movie only appeals to very low brow young and dumb and or pseudo intellects of the indie film world .If you consider yourself a deplorable than this movie is for you if your a normal rational thinking person with any shred of real intelligence you'll stay away as it only reduces IQ points .Go watch the movie kids less pretentious than this film and is worth a watch avoid this at all costs if you have a life and or common sense . This movie is one of those movies that exists just for the sake of existing its all style no substance .

kidjay83 4 December 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3594576/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部