View: 99|Reply: 0

Executed Well But Makes You Feel Terrible

[Copy link]
21-11-2019 10:11:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 6/10

I continues seeing this film in my suggestions list on Netflix but kept skipping over it because I wasn't interested in watching a film about a white girl getting high, drunk and having sex for two hours. But I finally decided to give it a chance, and althought a lot of the film was executed well... the film was exactly what I thought it was.

The lead actress was good and the supporting cast did good as well but the story was so depressing and didnt really go anywhere until the last ten minutes. The ending was unexpected but I felt like that should have happened in the middle because it ended so abruptly.

I hate that all of her bad decisions didnt effect her in anyway, everything effected her boyfriend and that's what upset me the most. Despite being a drug dealer, Blue's life was pretty mellow without her. All of her habits and hang ups is what caused his life to spiral out of control. She did all these unforgivable things but faces no consequences. But Blue... his life was over all because of her. That was very cruel ans depressing on the writer's part.

All in all, the movie went nowhere. It introduced all these story elements that would have made for an intense, engaging ride but the writer/director was more interested in showing the main character's party life. It was like a long, emo music video! The techincal aspects of the film were cool but overall... a waste of time!

champjohnson29 22 August 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4297556/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部