12345678Next
Back New
Author: Jamjones

Help with PMC and Auralic set up for a helpless widow!

[Copy link]
28-11-2019 01:15:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Onkyo amp sorted, now enjoy your wine, you've earned it.

The next step in your AV journey is to get them 22s and the music fidelity amp up and running. Did the rca leads turn up?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:15:49 Mobile | Show all posts
Sure did. I've run out of steam for tonight and tomorrow I am being reunited with my dogs but I have cleared Saturday to get it done. I'm getting the other two 225s from the loft and I'll try and get my amp working. My friends and family think I've lost the plot over the speakers but they're so incredibly important! Thanks again for the help

Use magic Report

28-11-2019 01:15:50 Mobile | Show all posts
No worries. Any more questions, you know where we are.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I told you - you just need to be patient!

Unless something is either faulty or broken, then it should work. You just need to be methodical and work through each step.

Here's hoping the unbalanced RCA connection path works better than the balanced XLR. And your speaker cables should be a doddle as they're already terminated and colour coded, you just have to run them in parallel.

Keep us informed please!  

Use magic Report

To Liejbaby, I'm very sorry for your sad loss, if any small consolation, your hubby left you with some great equipment, and I think you've done well to get on here to seek advice, to all the members who have aided this lady with help, and advice, Bravo! You've shown what good forum members can do!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:15:51 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank you. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of support and advice I've received from this community and I can understand why he loved it so much. He talked about helping others and doing loads of things within the community. I don't know if it's right to mention, but his online name was Nuwidol.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hi all. So, after the weekend of trying to get surround working, which I thought would just be the simple task of plugging in the speakers, I have 2 out of 3 working. I thought I had crossed the wires so swapped then over and that hasn't got it working. Am I supposed to not have a right speaker?!
I'm running out of time to spend hours on this, is there anyone that's local to Milton Keynes/ Bedford that could help?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I am selling his beyerdynamics T1s and violectric HPA V200 if anyone is interested. I have some B&W speakers but no Idea which ones but there are 3 of them with one being a centre speaker. Again, thank you all for your help and support. I have given myself until Friday to get it all sorted

For Sale - Beyerdynamic T1 excellent condition                                                                                                        I have for sale, in the original box, a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 headphones. They are original and not gen 2s.  No visible scratches or marks, but a little bit of dust from being stored. I am wanting a quick sale.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.avforums.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:15:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Post pics of the speakers and someone will be able to identify them. B&W speakers can range from reasonably cheap to incredibly expensive. If you are selling those too we can at least make sure you have an idea of what to expect for them so no one tries to take advantage.

Use magic Report

28-11-2019 01:15:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Is the right speaker connected properly on the back of the amp? The picture posted looks like the cable to the black terminal for the right speaker is not connected (of the 4 terminals for left and right the top row is for left speaker and bottom row for right speaker).
Edit: i assume when you said you switched the cables you switched the two cables to the back of the rear speaker only. If the cable was wrong on the amp and you now get sound you must make sure you have red to red and black to black.

Use magic Report

12345678Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部