View: 131|Reply: 0

Greates Epic Comedy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
30-11-2019 02:12:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This film is the greatest epic comedy ever. It the only one of it's kind to my knowledge. The best part is the final chase sequence that combines all the elements of the film and gives many laughs. When Steven Spielberg shows up as the accountant at the end I was put out out in the floor in a fit of laughter. Beside Austin Poweres In Goldmember this is his only comedic role. Other cameos in the film gave equal laughter. Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Carrie Fisher, Cab Calloway, John Candy, Bill Murray all provide memorable roles in the film. John Belushi is at the top of his game in the role of Jake Blues. He takes his talent earned from SNL, 1941, and Animal House and takes it the next level. Dan Akyroyd does no less as Elwood Blues the other half of the Blues Brother. His one liner "We can't be stopped, Were on a mission from God." Will live forever to future generations. John Landis makes this film his masterwork and has never again reached this scale of greatness. That is not to say I don't like other things he's done since it just means I feel that he will never top the intensity of this. See this before you die. You must.

score 10/10

jed-estes 17 August 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1451069/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部