View: 94|Reply: 0

This Is It, wow!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 01:01:28 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Just saw it and I was wowed. This would have been the greatest concert ever. I was planning on seeing it, whatever it took. Seeing the movie confirmed my belief that MJ was truly the "King of Pop". New music, videos, updated versions of past hits, with an incredible group of musicians. Kenny Ortega, wow what a creative genius (along with Michael, of course). The scene with Rita Hayworth, Humphrey Bogart, Eddie G, wholly smokes, who thought of that one? injecting MJ into the black and white scenes. Always loved Rita Hayworth anyway, so when this scene began with her doing "Gilda" (and MJ sitting at a table in the club) I was blown away. Thriller, with the new video shot for the concert, better than the original. Billy Jean, very similar to the original, but I love it, so it was just pure fun to see Michael do it again, with his so hot band backing him up. The rehearsals were full of love initiated by Michael, and it put a whole new perspective on him for me. He was a perfectionist, a genius, and at 50 years old still the best. Too bad we were unable to see him perform for 15 years prior, because any other rock group or rock performer could not hold a candle to Michael Jackson. He was it!

score 10/10

brianx-1 1 November 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2150911/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部