Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:39:19 Mobile | Show all posts
[email protected]:~# docker exec -it home bin/bash
[email protected]:/#
[email protected]:/# cd /usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/myhomepy-master
[email protected]:/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/myhomepy-master# automator.py
bash: automator.py: command not found
[email protected]:/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/myhomepy-master# python3 automator.py
sessions setup
jinja2 setup
routes setup
------ serving on 127.0.0.1:8080 ------
session key b';6\xa7z*\x92\x07U\xd7\x81d\x9fPg\x92c\x94\x9fA\xce\xf6\xfa\xd1\x83\xd1\x90\x8d\x15.&\xd7\x19'
site url :  http://127.0.0.1:8080

I have still a problem, web not working or automator not see my MH202.
In docker I have a Node-red on port 1880 and its working
Ping to google working too.

^Cclosing all websockets
websockets closed
[email protected]:/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/myhomepy-master# ping 8.8.8.8
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=0 ttl=53 time=12.476 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=13.638 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=11.806 ms

In Docker I conected TCP ports:1880,8080,20000
Without docker (on my PC) it worked.
Any ideas to try?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:39:20 Mobile | Show all posts
the log seems to show that it's working. now there may be a docker issue.
you can safely run automator within a python virtual env if you prefer (it's the way I use it, my docker fu is not up to snuff)
what do you have in config.json (sanitize it first) ?

PS: update often, the master repo is very lively ;-)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:39:21 Mobile | Show all posts
At first thanks to Sxpert for big job.

My json now is updated with my lights.

{
    "web": {
        "address": "127.0.0.1",
        "port": 8080,
        "session_key": "DWYMOLSCxQPCV_9VYmt1-Amdu6EpwFQbwjLSczrRH5s="
    },
    "tls": null,
    "systems": [
        {
            "database": null,
            "gateway": {
                "address": "192.168.1.27",
                "port": 20000,
                "passwd": "12345"
            },
            "devices": [
                {
                    "virt_id": "27",
                    "hw_addr": "004B28A0",
                    "_model_id": 82,
                    "subsystem": "LIGHTING",
                    "slots": []
                }, .............. and more.
Web on port 8080 not working, but maybe I not need this.
I my node-red is possible recognize when lights is On / Off. This is great.
How is possible send command for example - *1*1*33## to switch On light?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:39:23 Mobile | Show all posts
that's the thing. the public API IS the web server part... you should not have to parse the text log, and should connect to the websocket, which would give you properly parsed events as json objects
Could you write up an issue in github explaining how you have the thing set up (including your distro and what you did for docker ) so I can attempt to replicate ?

Edit: I just added what should be required for device type (1, 82) you're showing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:39:24 Mobile | Show all posts
More progress.. Got charting working for BUS probes thanks to Massimo's latest work on the openhab binding (not yet released)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:39:24 Mobile | Show all posts
Are you going to make a guide/manual to do all your nice configuration?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:39:25 Mobile | Show all posts
Ha ha . Nice to see someone else pass by for a change. I should replace the chart above with a better one. I now have all my temperature probes plotted on one chart. I just learnt how to do that last night.

Re guide.. I thought these threads could become a useful source of information, especially if I put the good stuff at the top where its easy to find,  but to be honest I am not sure its worth my effort. If more people joined in then I might. I make too many posts on these threads already and also I am just a beginner myself, making lots of mistakes as I go.

So far:
Most of the house is connected up and automated to varying degrees. Home or away I can do stuff, check stuff. My goal is to let it run and I do as little as possible myself but have the option to check over whats happening wherever I am. I am nearly there too. The BTicino BUS control is just a portion of it.

A RaspberryPi plus Openhab is now taking it to the next level thanks to Massimo's work.
I can now chart stuff, I get alerts to whatever I want wherever I am, I can remote control most stuff, I can ask Alexa to do stuff and she also lets me know when something automated is going to happen or verbally confirms a setting I just made on the panel.

I played around with Conrad Connect as beta tester but it doesn't support BTicino and they didn't seem interested in it either. Maybe you know it as its German based.  Now its launching as paid for service. I  have almost abandoned that approach to Home Automation and just use it for monitoring some cheap weather sensors I use for cross checking the BUS sensors.

I now also see that it would be quite easy with openhab to create my own touch panel that would be cheaper and more powerful than the screen 10; which is really very,very basic for the money.

None of it was all that hard except for finding the right information and some time to try it out. There is a lot of outdated information out there and lot of clever people who don't know how or don't care to explain basic stuff to new guys. Openhab documentation isn't very good either. That's were these threads could be useful as we are not getting in the way of the hard core coding activity with daft questions Well mostly not. I sometimes dive in with stupid questions anyway

Where are you up to? Did you get your weather sensors installed? What do use them for?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:39:25 Mobile | Show all posts
Here is an openhab2 chart of 12 temperature zones from HD4692 probes. I omitted the key at the bottom, not sure why but it feels better not showing too much

I am helping Massi test a pre-beta release so its not available for everyone yet.

Also working with this binding are lights, dimmers and shutters. As said before, with a workaround, its now possible to voice command Alexa to open and close BTicino BUS controlled blinds.

I put in a request at github to support contacts interfaces and there is a request to support CEN and CEN , If all this gets done then I would be very happy as one of my big issues with my many complex scenarios is knowing what is running , when and why. When there is unexpected behaviour it takes quite a lot of work to discover why. With the Alexa, Openhab and its detailed log its is possible to know more about the state and sequencing of things.

Also, it  possible to create much more complex, elegant rules than can be done in the MH202 eg close West blinds before sunset. Sounds simple but MH202 sunset times cant be directly accessed and adjusted in the MH202 and so I have to start a timer that starts at sunset that runs 20 hours to close west blinds 4hrs before sunset on the next day. That's a problem with a tinkerer like me who is always uploading new configs that reset the timer. With openhab and the Astro binding you can set a sunset time with an offset. There is no need for long timers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:39:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Still helping Massi with the next beta for the Openhab BUS binding. When released Openhab will interact with the BTicino BUS for Switches, Dimmers, Blinds, Temperature control. Hopefully the latest binding will be released soon.

I am getting to really like the possibilities with Openhab although for the clever stuff takes quite a lot of learning and reading... I had to learn some simple Regex and Javascript recently, create some items in the items file, rules in the rules file etc etc... but with little effort its possible to voice command Alexa to perform actions on the BUS, Alexa notifies my of specific BUS events I want to be aware of, I can control the heating and plot BUS probes and most recently I got my other Mobile-Alerts sensors working with Openhab2. So now I can plot BUS and other temperature data on the one chart.

I started to explore Habpanel too and find I can easily create nice panels to check and do stuff on the BUS and anything else connected to Openhab. These 'panels' are also accessible remotely via browser eg from work. It also looks like I can make a nice setup for my phone too instead of using the paid for and not being developed atMyHome phone app ... cool.. I will take a closer look at that soon.... need to build a sitemap... so I am still sticking with Openhab

eg Habpanel basic charts below using rrD4j database for BUS probes and mobile-alerts sensors on one chart (Outside temperature = mobile alerts data)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:39:27 Mobile | Show all posts
Onwards......

I moved all my PaperUI items over to .items file. Main advantage, apart from the learning,  is that I can then more easily do a fresh start when testing Massimos' BTicino BUS binding Also, it will be easier to make changes concerning items.

Its also the way experienced users do it. Use PaperUI for installing bindings, services and use .items files for defining the items rather than PaperUI channel  linking.

I have now got Grafana (Influxdb) working in Habpanel and will migrate from the Openhab built in charting and persistence rrd4j I was using. Grafana has a lot more options and better charts and panels than the basic charts I posted above. When I am done playing around I will post an image. I am hoping to have room temperatures with the heating on/off overlayed and some min, max, stats plus my weather station and various mobile-alerts sensors all charted in the one place.

The following tutorial is all you need read to get Grafana setup for Openhabian. The install is super easy as Openhabian can do it all for you, well most of it
http://smarthomeblog.net/openhab-persistence-grafana-dashboard/

A bit more detailed and also very useful is this thread:
InfluxDB Grafana persistence and graphing

Soon I plan to start work on creating openhab sitemap files with the goal of getting my new Grafana charts visible on my phone and BUS switches, dimmers, blinds. I could then move away from myHome phone app; which doesn't seem to get any development and has some bugs.

So far, to get bticino bus working with Openhab, Alexa, and some nice charts has not been as bad as I feared.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部