Author: odd1ne

The NFL thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:22:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Nfl fan here, been to the last few superbash here in london been quality like minded people and whatnot but this season i am going to try getting tickets for the actual superbowl can't wait
and can't wait for the new NFL season to start, gonna be awesome
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Well good luck with that one....!

Normally go to the super bash things as well, always really enjoyed them but for some reason always end up drinking too much....... Oh well

Really looking forward to kick off. Am a fins fan and really want them to start with tannehill and see what he can do- not so much that I think he is going to be exceptional (although some potential) more that we have an embarrassment of "adequate" with the alternatives, and have no interest in them.

If they all do start, will be interesting to see how the season pans out for luck, rg3 and tannehill. Very different rookies and I don't think it's obvious in the short term who is going to have the biggest impact.

Bring it on though, Sunday nights have been far too dull..........

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
i did have an option of going to the last superbowl but pulled out at the 90th minute, but next year i am there for sure
yeah superbash is crazy, cheerleaders, coors, and some lovely food, for half time, as i usually do Nandos prior to it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:22:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Lots to look forward to for me this up and coming season.

Firstly, I hope all you chaps have got your NFL Game Pass subscriptions sorted ready for the start of pre-season games in a couple of weeks. Have subscribed to this service for the last few years now and find it to be absolutely superb for watching the team you follow live on game days.

I'm a St Louis Rams fan, so for someone like me things really can't get any worse than the past 5-6 seasons of football. We have a new coach in Jeff Fisher, new GM in Les Snead and had an abundance of talent selected early on in the draft this year which should really help us move forward towards those once play-off bound seasons of 1999-2003.

Have got my tickets sorted for the London game this year on the 28th Oct. Rams v Patriots. Making a big weekend of it in London and should be going to the superbash party in Trafalgar Sq too.

Look out for Janoris Jenkins this season folks... He's had off field issues in his college days (some  NFL pundits had him going top 10 in the draft if it weren't for the issues), but there's no doubting his on field talent is something pretty special. The Rams D this year will be a tough unit to get past.

Roll on Aug 12th....

Use magic Report

As much as I want to get the game pass don't think I'm going too this year. Going to be away from the internet for nearly 4 weeks in Sep/Oct and on most Sunday nights I've got NASCAR to watch (which takes precedence for me at the moment as I writer articles on it). But it's a great price at the moment and may pick it up next year (or when NASCAR has finished)  and depending on how well the Giants do I can just rewatch all the games!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
If memory serves correct wb, they often do a cracking half season deal for Game Pass which might fit your needs during the 2012 season, around end of Oct early Nov time I believe

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 2-12-2019 21:22:45 Mobile | Show all posts
What you think of the Chad Johnson signing now then? I was so disapointed with him last year, made some nice catches though he still has a good pair of hands.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Could be a bit of a carnival ( some people were saying they only signed him as they have signed up to do the behind the scenes reality show "hard knocks" and will def give them ratings) but as you say there is definitely still a lot he can give. ,if he is up for it and put last season down to a blip he could really help the QB, and they are going to need all the help they can get. Just hope it is not a complete freak show though..........

Use magic Report

dolphins fan here can't quite understand our move to a 4-3 from a 3-4 as we have perfect players to fit a 3-4 defence

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:22:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Not sure where it is going to leave soliai, prob as a free agent which would be criminal, and I know a lot are saying the front 7 were prob the only area of the team that did not need changing but there might be some positives...... Wake is going to be a great DE I think, would expect a lot from him there but more importantly (and I dont know enough to have too much of an opinion) have heard mentioned that the "standard" 4-3 makes the safeties job a little more straightforward, and I think they need all the help they can get.......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部