Author: odd1ne

The NFL thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:22:53 Mobile | Show all posts
Used these guys to purchase a Sam Bradford (8) Elite Home shirt and everything went very smoothly. Purchase goes through Google checkout and the goods received were deffo authentic as the Jersey had the proper Nike tags and everything described as per the upgraded fabric and stitching compared to the replica shirts.

NFL Jerseys, hats and t-shirts from NFL Merchandise UK

From checkout to delivery took approx 3-4 weeks. Would deffo use them again to avoid potential customs costs....

Also notice that their Elite shirts are much cheaper than FansEdge.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Some amazing news coming through. BBC are to show Monday Night Football on the red button!! Regular games on the BBC, I never thought I would see the day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Ressellerratings put me off fansedge. Decided to take a punt on stateside seeing as they say they have a physical store by Nottingham stadium and are mentioned on UK forums via google

Will update

Use magic Report

I used stateside to get my superbowl programme and had great service from them.

Use magic Report

Well tha wasn't the start I had hoped for. Once again the Giants D was awful in the 2 minute drill and generally awful in the secondary. How we can let them get a first down from 1 & 30 just sums up how poor the defence was.

Eli at least looked good, he just wasn't helped by a uncharacteristic poor display from Cruz, but it's good to see his 4Q play has continued from last season. As for new boy Wilson, he isn't the first and he wont be the last to fumble on his first game, I just hope that he gets another chance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:22:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Yeah, Cruz had a right stinker... Fantasy owners would've been pulling their hair out at those drops!

The D could do with having a few lessons in tackling too, how D.Murray got away from those two defenders is anyone's guess!

Nothing to worry about yet though for the Giants, they've got off to slow starts before and come back strong.

Use magic Report

Even though the result wasn't what I wanted, fantasy wise the game was great for me. Romo had a solid 300  game and a couple of TDs so got a nice amount of points. I also put in claim for Ogletree off waivers the moment he scored the first TD, fingers crossed that comes off as need a replacement for Burress who doesn't look like he will be picked up by anyone.

But yeah I'm not worried just yet about our season, we will just have to go 18-1 now!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Is there like a highlights show for this in the UK, ideally not on Sky?

Anywhere i can get highlights of Wednesdays NFL kick-off game?

Use magic Report

No highlights show that I know of that isn't on sky and I'm guessing as you don't want sky you won't want to shell out for NFL game pass?

But don't forget there will be 2 games a week on 'free' tv. Channel 4 are showing a Sunday night game and Monday night football is on the BBC on the red button. You might be able to find highlights on an American sports website like FOX sports, SB nation (can't remember who broadcast wednesdays game but they might have it as well) etc.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
As an update can recommend stateside website. Ordered Tuesday night and item dispatched next day. Unknown to me it was via Royal Mail 1st class recorded (not made clear on email invoice) and arrived on Thurs, but only collected it today having been at work for the original delivery. Shame they do not have as large a collection as these import sites. Wonder if they would order something on my behalf from US?....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部