1234567Next
Back New
View: 1615|Reply: 63

Rugby autumn internationals

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 21:38:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
awesome win by les Blues , the Oirish  a bit unfortunate having been 12 -3 up at the interval and then losing. England? Mixed bag really because Fiji were, frankly, rubbish.Wales???? Dear oh dear Still i dont wish to take anything away from Argentina who have clearly developed their game and are learning from their experiences in the New championship.Their two tries were top drawer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:05 Mobile | Show all posts
Sadly, I was the Mill. Stad. yesterday and it was dire.

Argentina were very good, I thought, but Wales were appalling.

The revelation was Scotland today - played really well I thought. Good to see Tim Visser continuing his try-scoring exploits - he's massive for them.

BUT - - - - - All Blacks, once again were outstanding, especially their offloading in the tackle. Doesn't bode well, I'm afraid.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:06 Mobile | Show all posts
I have a dream.

Wales will beat the Blacks................if we don't pick Priestland. I honestly thought Wales didn't have a flyhalf on the field. Not taking anything away from the Pumas though, thoroughly deserved their win.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:07 Mobile | Show all posts
They did deserve the win.

Sadly, Howley seems to have picked the team on reputation or loyalty, not form. Evidently, the Noyle/Priestland combination didn't work. Not blaming just those 2, very few players looked anywhere near competitive. I thought Aaron Jarvis had a good debut and Halfpenny & Faletau were pretty consistent, but apart from them.......

I've never been a fan of Dan Biggar, but he's by far teh best 10 in Wales and really needs to start against Samoa.

Use magic Report

Author| 2-12-2019 21:38:08 Mobile | Show all posts
I cant see Wales playing as badly again in this series. as for the rest of the encounters i shall. be hoping wales and England do a number on Australia ,Argentina do a number on France.Scotland and England do a number on SA
As NZ will beat everyone there  is no point in hoping fir win against them

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 21:38:10 Mobile | Show all posts
I think Wales are the most underperformed side at the moment and I cant see it changing any time soon. Rugby has changed over the last few months  and its a pressure game and Wales do not have the game intelligence on the field to deal with it. Its not about scoring tries its about winning the game.Staying with Wales I think Preistland has a better rugby brain than the other 10s but is playing terribly ,while Bigger is having the season of his life but not being picked (why I cant Understand but its probably a personality clash with the welsh management ) until this Friday. Im looking at the Welsh team selection for Friday and everyone deserves the place. Its game nounce and Wales aint got it at the moment. Nothing wrong with the Scottish they lost to a better well drilled team who have been together a long time and are world champs but look like they will be beaten by England  and when NZ are beaten by England they will say its the end of a long tour and we are tired. Ireland always excite but unlucky this time.

So anyway lets hope all the home nations can pick up the game.
BTW looking forward to the Lions tour we have some fantastic players to choose from. I know the Aussies have been looking forward to the Lions tour for 11 years now and will be up and prepared for it big time, but for me  Lions to whitewash the series. But that's another thred.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:11 Mobile | Show all posts
I'll be watching Wales on Friday evening and hoping for a win. I'm glad Bigger is in, he's not the gobby youngster of a few years ago and with the Ospreys he has been very good at putting his centres into gaps. Beck is excellent at exploting any gaps with some silky running, all they have to do then is get the ball to North or Cuthbert. Simples.

When Wales are going forward they can be one of the most exciting teams in the world to watch. Although against the Blacks I think I'll be watching from behind the settee.

England to beat the Blacks. Oh this hurts being a Welshman, but I really think they could if they keep their discipline.

Use magic Report

2-12-2019 21:38:12 Mobile | Show all posts
yep i agree  what about Henson as a 10  I know he is not flavour of the month or the last few years but has something to offer. Iam a fan of Henson. England to beat  All Blacks  I really think so. Being welsh like you ,it would dent the heart a tad but I will be shouting for England ,Scotland and Ireland  against any SH teams

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Poor old Gavin. Spent far too much time in Church. Has to be his own worse enemy and has wasted his fantastic talent, certainly had the magic that could have had him mentioned in the same breath at Barry John. Sadly I don't think you'll ever see him in a Welsh shirt again.

One to watch though is Matthew Morgan (Ospreys). All he needs to do is beef up a bit and work on his defence, a real talent for the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 21:38:14 Mobile | Show all posts
So Wales lost AGAIN, tonight.

Tell me, why have we as European Rugby Union Champions been so heavily PWNED by the Southern Hemisphere? What's changed?

Oh, I know, Warren Gatland broke his foot falling off a ladder and now Robert Howley, the IDIOT, is in charge! No WONDER Wales are losing. Have you heard the guy speak? He's so monotone he sounds like a robot.

Hurry up, Warren, and retake your rightful place at Wales' helm. We need all the help we can get!

Use magic Report

1234567Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部