View: 170|Reply: 0

An absolutely fantastic show about guilt, depression, fame, addiction and existentialism.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:38:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Where do I even begin with this show. Is it as good as everyone else is saying? Yes, yes, yes and yes. As a big fan of animation this show caught my eye my eye but I never got around to watching it because it looked like a generic animated sitcom. Since then I've loved many adult cartoons like Futurama, Rick and Morty, South Park, The Simpsons. But after I heard all the praise BoJack has been getting I decided to check y out. And I couldn't stop watching it. What begins a a typical satirical cartoon sitcom quickly becomes a dark, depressing and raw look at the celebrity business. But it's also a character study about a depressed washed up TV actor who hasn't regained his fame since the sitcom he starred in ended a long time ago. He is a complete asshole. He's the most unrelatable character you can imagine. At least, that's what you think at first. As the show progresses his character is given a lot of depth and relatability. And it hurts. You realize how broken every character is and how broken you might be as well. It's not a pleasant watch, but man is it excellently written. This is easily the best show on Netflix and if you haven't watched it yet do it as soon as possible. 10 /10 (if not a 9/10)

score 10/10

DankThomas 22 September 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3548801/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部