View: 107|Reply: 0

The Best Netflix has to offer

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:38:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have never been rewarded more for sticking through the early episodes of a show than I have with BoJack.

Sometimes it seems premature to call something the best there is if it hasn't been around long enough but after 3 stellar seasons of the Netflix original BoJack Horseman, I can confidently say its not only the best show on Netflix, but arguably the best on TV right now.

There are a lot of great shows out there, and to each their own, but I find it hard to believe there is a show that blends humor, heavy topics, controversial topics, tragedy and depression as well as BoJack does.

If you are one of the many people that were put off by the first few episodes or your friends said they "couldn't get into it" after the first few episodes, I strongly encourage you to give it a second go.

Without going into too much detail or spoilers, the tone of the show changes drastically towards the later half of season one, and it is in season two and three that the show truly comes into its own.

I have never written a review on IMDb, but I could not resist doing so for this show. Despite how terrible a person BoJack is, I find myself empathizing and in a way rooting for him. From a first glance, you would laugh yourself silly if someone told you the most relatable character on TV was a talking horse played by Will Arnett, yet he is.

You will laugh from start to ending, you will cry and maybe even become a little depressed, question your own morals but throughout all this, you will fall in love with this show.

score 10/10

remyrc 3 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3555007/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部