View: 117|Reply: 0

Very entertaining and funny if you give it a chance.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:38:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I initially read the summary of what the series was I was excited because of my love for 90's style cartoons and I thought that it was a strange enough concept that might just work.

When I started watching it I thought it was a tad slow but I guess they have to establish which character is which and give a little personality of each character so I'll forgive it for that but when the series got going I couldn't stop laughing. It uses the typical comedy formula that is used in a lot of comedies now which is escalation. Things keep on escalating till they are ridiculous and that teamed with Bojack's ability to say the wrong thing is a winning combo in my book.

Although it does have many laughs through the series it still has serious moments and some sad moments too which I thought gave Bojack more depth as a character. The character manages to not be at all like the viewer but also very relatable to the same time in the observations he makes about life.

Overall I thought that the series is defiantly worth watching, especially for fans of comedies such as It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Very good stuff and glad its been renewed for a second series.

score 8/10

joefrettsome 28 August 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3076894/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部